• 30 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In effect, there is a sharing setting on the Case object we are trying to recreate called "Grant site users access to related cases." This allows the community portal users to see cases where they are set as the contact. The problem we've run into is that our community has a global search bar and some of our case record types are for internal use only but a customer could use the global search to find these records in which they are the contact, so the sharing setting options gives too much access. So we want users to see cases where they are the contact but also limit it to certain case types. Any way to do this that anyone can think of? I can't think of a way to do it through sharing settings, but maybe an Apex Trigger or workflow rule? Any help would be great! 
Trying to create a validation rule on the Case object that checks to see if there is at least one Case Team member before allowing the user to change the Status field to a specific value. Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be amazing! 
One of my dataset columns has a multiple lookup value so I need to use the 'group' SAQL statement so that I can see all of the values (otherwise it just shows one of them, seemingly at random) BUT when I use 'group' it also removes all of the rows that have null from another column I have; and it's important that I know when those rows are null. So I'm stuck, if I don't group I can see my nulls but not all my multiple-lookup values and if I do group all of my null rows disappear! Please help!
In Analytics there is a share button on every widget that allows a user to either download a .png, .CSV, or excel spreadsheet, or to post a screenshot of a widget to a chatter feed. We love/need the download option for our cutomers but for security resons we want to disable the Post To Feed option when a user selectes share. Is there a way to disable the Post To Feed but keep all of the Download options? Any help would be great. Thanks!
I have a Flow/Process Builder that creates an EntitySubscription whenever a Case is created with certain users being assigned as the SubscriberId and the newly created Case as the ParentId. We just ran into an issue where one of our users hit the 500 SubscriberId limit which nearly crashed our entire sandbox. Hoping to avoid that scenario again, I wanted to setup our flow to check if a user is getting close to the 500 limit before creating the EntitySubscription record (and then probably delete the oldest record). I just can't find a good way in the Flow to do a count of records and was hoping someone could help! Thanks in advance! 
In Analytics there is a share button on every widget that allows a user to either download a .png, .CSV, or excel spreadsheet, or to post a screenshot of a widget to a chatter feed. We love/need the download option for our cutomers but for security resons we want to disable the Post To Feed option when a user selectes share. Is there a way to disable the Post To Feed but keep all of the Download options? Any help would be great. Thanks!
Hello Everyone,

I have read many posts and the knowledge articles regarding Date/Time formulas. However, I am confusing myself further.

I have a formula that converts a Date field, let's say Close Date, to "Date/Time." However, this only captures the hour versus the actual time stamp.

For what I need this for, I need to differentiate clearly to provide a true sequence of order. 

Formula: DATETIMEVALUE(CloseDate ) is only giving me the hour.
Is this a limitation?

Deal Date time
One of my dataset columns has a multiple lookup value so I need to use the 'group' SAQL statement so that I can see all of the values (otherwise it just shows one of them, seemingly at random) BUT when I use 'group' it also removes all of the rows that have null from another column I have; and it's important that I know when those rows are null. So I'm stuck, if I don't group I can see my nulls but not all my multiple-lookup values and if I do group all of my null rows disappear! Please help!
I have a Flow/Process Builder that creates an EntitySubscription whenever a Case is created with certain users being assigned as the SubscriberId and the newly created Case as the ParentId. We just ran into an issue where one of our users hit the 500 SubscriberId limit which nearly crashed our entire sandbox. Hoping to avoid that scenario again, I wanted to setup our flow to check if a user is getting close to the 500 limit before creating the EntitySubscription record (and then probably delete the oldest record). I just can't find a good way in the Flow to do a count of records and was hoping someone could help! Thanks in advance!