• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All, 

I built a Asset Tracking object in our salesforce instance to track our assets internally. I added a button called "Request Item" that kicks off an approval process to admin when submitted. Everything is working on that end, however, when the user (any user) clicks "Request Item" the error message. If they go through the form and fill out info, it's works perfectly fine, however i think the error message will throw people off. How do I remove it?

Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.

Pops up. It's due to the fact that the contact name has duplicates, so i'd like to remove the error message so it runs smoothly. This is the button code. User-added image

/a5V/e? 
CF00NC0000007IvpQ={!Contact.Name} 
&CF00NC0000007IvpQ__lkid={!Contact.Id} 
&CF00NC0000007J19p={!Account.Name} 
&CF00NC0000007J19p__lkid={!Account.Id} 
&CF00NC0000007J1DX={!TODAY()} 
&retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}

Help Please!
I built a Asset Tracking object in our salesforce instance to track our assets internally. I added a button called "Request Item" that kicks off an approval process to admin when submitted. Everything is working on that end, however, when the user (any user) clicks "Request Item" the error message. If they go through the form and fill out info, it's works perfectly fine, however i think the error message will throw people off. How do I remove it?

Pops up. I believe it's due to the fact that the contact name has duplicates, so i'd like to remove the error message so it runs smoothly. This is the button code. 

/a5V/e? 
&retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}

Help Please!
I'm trying to add a custom button to the Contact object that is associated to a child object. This button is called "request item" which opens to the edit screen of this new object to create a new record. Right now the user has to put the contact in again, which is uncessary. I want the contact to be filled out automatically based on the contact they were on.

This is my button code right now. 

/a5V/e?00NC0000007IvpQ={!Contact.Name}&00NC0000007IvpQ__lkid={!Contact.Id} 
&retURL=%2F003C0000028iu2c

Please help!
Hello All, 

Pops up. It's due to the fact that the contact name has duplicates, so i'd like to remove the error message so it runs smoothly. This is the button code. User-added image

/a5V/e? 
&retURL=%2F{!Contact.Id}

Help Please!