• 25 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have to integrate Oracle SQL Developer with Salesforce.com. The situation is whenever I am Performing CRUD operations on my Oracle database it should reflect on Salesforce.com (like outlook integration)..

I am new to the oracle-Salesforce integration. Please help me to solve this issue.
I want to integration with sql server to salesforce,tell me which types of way i am integrate with salesforce to sql server.
I want to integration with SQL to Salesforce Which  middleware will   best  way for integration.
 please tell me.
what i are used to any application or middleware used.

We're piloting the odata XDS connector.

Are there any guidelines anywhere for how the odata service should be properly created in order for salesforce to configure the objects properly? 

The External Lookup Relationship appears to be absent. Is that an option that needs to be turned on by support, or is that not yet available?

Thanks
mb

I am very new to Saleforce integration . I want to bring in data from Web Based Third party system into salesforce . Volume of Data is big  .Data is in form of CSV file which needs to loaded back and forth from that application . Currently some scripts written by our org are doing so but it is ceating too many duplicates . I need some kind of ETL process , I guess . It is done async . Want to know what approach should we adopt . What are my options . I have just taken over this system . Any views on TAlend ?

Thanks