• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need help with Process Automation Superbadge Challenge # 5.
I cannot get through this challenge. I am keep getting error messages. When I activate the process It gives me following error
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. 
First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, You Need Approval From Manager.: []

Validation Rule: for high value opportunities. 
Amount  > 100000( this is my validation rule)

I also try this validation rule as well but got the different error:
AND( 
IsClosed = TRUE, 
Amount > 100000, 
Approved__c <> TRUE 
)

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 3011N000000EJ8H. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.: []

When I Deactivate the process:
I got this error
A new Opportunity with a 'Prospecting' stage for a 'Prospect' Account did not successfully create a Task for the Account owner with the Subject 'Send Marketing Materials'.

This doesnt make any sense to me because in my ORG I was able to verify the challenge. It did created the Robot Setup Record an also created the Task for the Opprotunity Owner.
Also I am getting this error message i my email
Error element myRule_9_A1 (FlowActionCall).
This approval request requires the next approver to be determined by the Manager field. This value is empty. Please contact your administrator for more information. 
What I am getting this error messages there is something wrong with the Approval Process or the Validation Rule. But I dnt know how to fix this.
One thing I have noticed that When the Opportunity is created with the Stage Negotiation it give me following error in my org.
This is when the Opp stage is Negotiation.
User-added image

User-added image

Here is my Approval Process:
User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Hi,

I'm not able to complete #2 Automate Accounts. It give me the following error.
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Please check the configuration of the custom fields on the Account object. The formulas, rollup summaries, etc. did not produce the expected outcome."

Can anyone tell me what went wrong? Thanks.

My Custom Fields configuration are as following:
  • Number of deals (Roll-Up Summary field): Count Opportunity. No filter criteria
  • Number of won deals (Roll-Up Summary field): Count Opportunity with filter criteria as "Stage equals Closed Won"
  • Last won deal date (Roll-Up Summary field): MAX(Opportunity: Close Date) with filter criteria as "Stage equals Closed Won"
  • Deal win % (Formula field): Number_of_won_deals__c / Number_of_deals__c
  • Total amount of won deals (Roll-Up Summary field): SUM(Opportunity: Amount) with filter criteria as "Stage equals Closed Won"
  • Call for Service (Formula field): IF( DATE( YEAR(Last_won_deal_date__c)+2 , MONTH(Last_won_deal_date__c) , DAY(Last_won_deal_date__c) ) <= TODAY(), 'YES', 'NO')
 Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.
Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated.
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:
Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
NOTE: You may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge) in order to complete this challenge.