• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

I configured Lightning Scheduler in my Sandbox (for Demo).
I activated also Einshtien Activity Capture to sync Outlook Events with Salesforce.
I want to exclude Events synchronized from Outlook in the agent's availability hours list.
Thank 
Hello, 

I want to know if someone had forcet home page to be displayed first when salesforce user is connecting with Console App.
Thx in advance.
Hello, 
My client want to send SMS and MMS into Salesforce (precisely my client want to know How to insert images for exemple from MMS inserted into Salesforce).

Can Someone help me.
  • September 22, 2021
Hello,
I have a request from my client:
From an external site (window), an agent clicks on a button, the salesforce page opens, the agent clicks on another button in the account detail page, and he returns to the 1st page (the SF page closes).

We used an LWC and JS code:
 'window.addEventListener' from external site to SF.
window.opener.postMessage
({ func: 'echo',
 * window.close ();

in order to resume the original page.

When I log (window.opener) I got undefined.
Can someone help me.
  • September 15, 2021
Hello, 
I want to open Lightning Web Component, from an external site.
LWC will contain a form to create new Person in Salesforce.

Can someone do this before?

Hello, 

I want to customize address field  in account and contact objects, to have this informations for french customers ( customers located in France).

Is there anyone who has worked on this topic?
Hello, 
How can I integrate Google Maps to Salesforce.
Many thanks.
Hello, my client wants to bypass the hierarchy's roles in the global salesforce search (an agent can just see informations of opportunities and accounts created by his manager). Do you have any idea how to do it? Thank you in advance.
Hello, I have LWC database and I want ti Hide actions for specific rows (depending on specific field value).User-added imageCCan someone help me.
thanks.
Hello, 
I'm want to display name (field) of records ( custom object) on my combobox in my LWC.
Has someone an exemple please.
Many thanks.
Hello, 
I have dynamic InputSelect in my LWC and I want to know the limit of display values my InputSelect.

Many thanks.
Hello,
I received this message by inserting an email in the EmailMessage subject.
User-added image
Have you found a solution to work around this problem. I tried to detect the event in a trigger before insert in the EmailMessage object, but no event is detected. Thank you in advance.
I receive this error when I try to execute the trigger to lunch a flow:
This error occurred when the flow tried to update records: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1480477384-19356 (1531461387). You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.|FlowRecordUpdate|updateScheduleLine

Can someone help me
Good morning all,
I need to display the announcement action in chatter (group standards) (see cap1)User-added image.
I added the button, it is displayed for new groups (see cap2) created but not for standard views.
User-added image
Can someone help me.
Hello,
I am preparing for the certification Dev1, can someone give me examples of the last exams?

Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone,
I need to integrate Azure AD with Salesforce. Can you give me the steps and if after the configuration, the CRM administrator can still disable the CRM user without going through the AD?

Thank you in advance.
Hello,

I have an insert in an object A (with two dates). After the insertion of the object A, an insertion of an object B will be done in such a way that:
- The number of records inserted is equal to the number of months between the two dates.
- The field Name of the object B is equal Month name + Year.

Can someone help me.
Hello, 

How can I configure bccAddress on Messaging.inboundEmail.
Thank you

Hello,
I have a question, email tracking is functional for group emails?
Thank you in advance.
Hello, 

How can I convert Lead to only Opportunity. (but not Account and Contact) with apex
Hello, 

I want to customize address field  in account and contact objects, to have this informations for french customers ( customers located in France).

Is there anyone who has worked on this topic?
Hello, my client wants to bypass the hierarchy's roles in the global salesforce search (an agent can just see informations of opportunities and accounts created by his manager). Do you have any idea how to do it? Thank you in advance.
Hello, 
I'm want to display name (field) of records ( custom object) on my combobox in my LWC.
Has someone an exemple please.
Many thanks.
Hello, 
I have dynamic InputSelect in my LWC and I want to know the limit of display values my InputSelect.

Many thanks.
Hello,
 have a Salesforce webservice Post to an external environment. I need to send a list of fields:
request.setBody('{"AccountId"    : +AvisQm.AccountId ,"Actions_men_es__c" : +AvisQm.Actions_men_es__c,"Annulation_Commande__c": +AvisQm.Annulation_Commande__c, "Cause__c" : +AvisQm.Cause__c ,"ContactId": +AvisQm.ContactId ,"Description" : +AvisQm.Description, "Email__c" : +AvisQm.Email__c,"Montant_de_l_avoir__c": +AvisQm.Montant_de_l_avoir__c, "Montant_de_la_refacturation__c" }');

On the other side, I do not receive anything.
Can you help me.
Thank you
Hello, 

Can someone tell me if there is Salesforce Connector  for MuleSoft that is compatible with vesrion 45.0 of Salesforce.

Thank you.
Hello,
I need to display a default value in my 'Stage' field in the opportunity creation form.
The field is mandatory at creation so the WF and PB do not work.

Do you have any ideas.
  • September 11, 2018
Hello,
I have a search box in my visualforce page and I want to add a control on the search history. The idea is to automatically delete the search history.
  <input type="text" id="myInput" placeholder="Rechercher" style="margin-bottom : 5px;width:100%"/>

Any help please.
  • September 03, 2018
Hello everyone, 

I have commandButton in my visualforce page that retrieves the id in a search box, searches for an object, and modifies the object founded.

I need to display an error message if the id does not exist or the object is already updated?
Any Help please.
Hello, 
I created this class 
public class LNC01_Opp_Bonlivraison {    
    @AuraEnabled
    public static String getAccountWeather(Id oppid) {
        try {
            //Recupetation Opportunity Id
            Opportunity opp = [SELECT id, AccountId, createddate, OwnerId, Traitement_Fiscal__c,Pricebook2Id FROM Opportunity WHERE Id=:oppid];           
            system.debug('oppid  '+opp.id);

//Recuperation de type de transaction Bon de livraison
            s2cor__Sage_INV_Trade_Document_Type__c typetransaction = [select id from s2cor__Sage_INV_Trade_Document_Type__c where name = :label.LNC_BonLivraison];
            if (opp != null || Test.isRunningTest())
            { //Creation Nouvelle transaction
               s2cor__Sage_INV_Trade_Document__c Newtransaction = new s2cor__Sage_INV_Trade_Document__c();
            Date myDate = date.newinstance(opp.createddate.year(), opp.createddate.month(), opp.createddate.day());

Newtransaction.s2cor__Account__c= opp.AccountId;
            Newtransaction.Opportunite__c= oppid;
            Newtransaction.s2cor__Date__c= myDate;
            Newtransaction.OwnerId= opp.OwnerId;            
            Newtransaction.s2cor__Tax_Treatment__c= opp.Traitement_Fiscal__c;       
            Newtransaction.s2cor__Trade_Document_Type__c= typetransaction.id;         
            Newtransaction.s2cor__Price_Book__c = opp.Pricebook2Id;          

insert Newtransaction; 

system.debug('Newtransaction  '+Newtransaction.id);

//Creation nouvelles lignes de transaction             
            List<OpportunityLineItem> Opplineitem = [select id,Product2Id,Quantity,Dimension_Tag_Analytique__c,Dimension_Tag_budget__c,Dimension_Tag_BUDGET1__c,Dimension_Tag_BUDGET2__c
                                                     from OpportunityLineItem where OpportunityId= :opp.id];
            system.debug('Opplineitemsize  '+Opplineitem.size()); 

id Product_Tag = NULL;

list <s2cor__Sage_INV_Trade_Document_Item__c> listtransactionlinetoupdate = new list <s2cor__Sage_INV_Trade_Document_Item__c>();
            for (OpportunityLineItem  Opplineit : Opplineitem){

s2cor__Sage_INV_Trade_Document_Item__c transactionlinetoupdate = new s2cor__Sage_INV_Trade_Document_Item__c();
                transactionlinetoupdate.s2cor__Trade_Document__c= Newtransaction.id;
                transactionlinetoupdate.s2cor__Product__c=  Opplineit.Product2Id;
                transactionlinetoupdate.s2cor__Quantity__c = Opplineit.Quantity;              
                listtransactionlinetoupdate.add(transactionlinetoupdate);
                 }

system.debug('listtransacsizetionlinetoupdate  '+listtransactionlinetoupdate.size()); 
            insert listtransactionlinetoupdate;

} 
            return '{"succes": "}'; 
            }catch(Exception ex){
             system.debug('Exception  '+ex); 
            return '{"error": "}';
        }
    }
}

and her test class: 
@istest
public class LNC01_Opp_Bonlivraison_Test {
static testMethod void theTests(){
Opportunity Opp = new Opportunity();
Opp.name = 'testopp1';
Opp.StageName = '1 Pre-Qualified'; 
Opp.CloseDate= system.today();
Opp.AccountId = '001D0000024cW2MIAU';   
insert Opp;   
LNC01_Opp_Bonlivraison.getAccountWeather(Opp.id);
}    
}

I have this error when running test class: 
Exception  System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

Hello, 
I have quick action - lightning component and I want to control width popup.
Can someone help me.
Hello,
Hello, I'm working on the lightning version. I have lightning component opened by quick action.
The component displays the form for creating an object (X) from an opportunity.
The idea is to select the opportunity and the account linked to this opportunity and pass them directly into the object creation form (X). Do you have an idea?
Hello everyone,
I have a URL button in my Opportunity object (Lightning version),  that opens the form for Task creating. I need to pass parameters from the opportunity to the Task (such as the account linked to the opportunity, the contact ..).
Can you help me.