• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I need to write a trigger to get the details of all products in the opportunity line item on fileds in opportunity.

Thanks
Hi

I have to write a trigger to update the different opportunity fields based on the contract licence type. Contract id is a lookup field on opportunity and we have to see the contract licence type and update opportunity fields
Hi  
The opportunity currency should be the same as opportunity owner currency. I have to write a trigger for it. Can anyone help me with it.
Hi

I have a scenario where the account currency and opportunity currency can be different. The opportunity currency should be the same as opportunity owner currency. I have to write a trigger for it. Can anyone help me with it.
Highly appreciated.
I have a field called '"credit blocked" on account. I need to update this field by adding the amount field of different opportunities against this account. Also only those opportunities have to be considered whose stage is not "closed won" or "closed lost." I have to write a trigger.

Hi

I have a scenario where the account currency and opportunity currency can be different. The opportunity currency should be the same as opportunity owner currency. I have to write a trigger for it. Can anyone help me with it.
Highly appreciated.
Hi  
The opportunity currency should be the same as opportunity owner currency. I have to write a trigger for it. Can anyone help me with it.
Hi

Highly appreciated.
Hi ,

Can some one help me to write a trigger to prevent delete of all Account records and its supporting test class.
Doesn't matter who the user is (Sys Admin/Custom Profile/Read Only...etc), the user should not be able to delete the account record.
There cannot be any exception.

Any help is appreciate.
Thanks!
A