• dev
  • health org

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When a Publisher Success User creates a Case Task from the Case Page in the Service Console App, they need to have the option of creating Slack reminders related to the Case Task until the Jira Status is Done, Declined, or Push to Production.  The User should have the option to choose the Frequency (None, 24 hours, 48 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks), the Recipient (Self, Assignee, Both). Set up the configuration in Salesforce, and define the solution of how you would push that to Slack.  Set up a report that will show how long Case Tasks are staying open, grouped by Assignee.
You start at a new organization and find they have used 121% of their data storage limit in Salesforce. What would you do next?
Hi All,

I'm maheshbabu if any one looking for job support on Sales cloud or service cloud or marketing. please contact. i will provide you. Have very strong programming skills, as well as ability to review complex code bases written by others. Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills.Strong knowledge in sales and service cloud including Live Agent, OmniChannel. please contact through 
mahesh.source99@gmail or +91-9505367934 or USA no--567-244-5328

Hi All,

I'm mahesh if any one looking for job support on Sales cloud or service cloud or marketing. please contact. i will provide you. Have very strong programming skills, as well as ability to review complex code bases written by others. Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills.Strong knowledge in sales and service cloud including Live Agent, OmniChannel. please contact through 

Hi All,

I'm mahesh if any one looking for job support on Sales cloud or service cloud or marketing. please contact. i will provide you. Have very strong programming skills, as well as ability to review complex code bases written by others. Excellent problem solving skills and communication skills.Strong knowledge in sales and service cloud including Live Agent, OmniChannel. please contact through

what are things to ask a new client if they are Roll out to Lightning experience from classic?

MSH|^~\&|REGADT0|MCM|RSP18P|""|${sysdt}|SECURITY|ADT^A28|MSG00002|P|2.3||
EVN|A28|${sysdt}||02||
PID||||${AccountId}|${Lastname}^${Firstname}^||${DOB}|${Gender}||${Race}|${MailingStreet}^${MailingStreet2}^${MailingCity}^${MailingState}^${MailingZip}||${Phone}|${Phone}||${MaritalStatus}|||${SSN}|
PD1||||5||||||||
IN1|1|${InsuranceId}|${InsuranceId}|${InsuranceProvider}|${InsuranceAddress}^^${InsuranceCity}^${InsuranceState}^${InsuranceZip}||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
IN2|1||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
NTE|1||
I am looking for a sales and service cloud functional consultant from India. I am will to pay INR 1000 per hour. 

I am already a salesforce consultant myself and my intention is to project manage/engagement manage customers. I will do all the client side requirement gathering and solution design. What I am looking for is someone to configure the application. I will then do QA, UAT and handover

Must Have
Be currently salesforce certified - Admin 201, sales cloud, service cloud.
Good communication skills
Fluent in English
Can get things completed.

Hi All,

My best wishes.

I have overall 6.8 years of experience into non technical roles, Hoevwever I have started to learn salesforce and just loved it. Can someone guide me here on how can I build my career in this field.

Thanks alot,
Divya
what are things to ask a new client if they are Roll out to Lightning experience from classic?
Hi, guys!

I'm currently working in a project that is based in Health Cloud and there is a need to use the HL7 standard. The documentation https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.health_cloud_object_reference.meta/health_cloud_object_reference/hl7_parsing.htm?search_text=rest says that we can send a message to the endpoint https://login.salesforce.com/services/apexrest/HealthCloudGA/HL7 . I've succesfully requested a token and tried to send a message, but it returns a parse error. I'm looking for an example of HL7 request in api format, does anybody has experience in this subject?

Best regards
If I try to create Vivian Torres, as an Account with Record Type, Individual, I get an error message:

"FinServ.AccountTrigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: FinServ.MoiExceptionWrapper.ValidationException: The Individual record type isn't available. Contact your administrator for help. (FinServ)"