• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
As we know, we can config States and Countries and Territories in Salesforce Setup -> Date Management
I am confused why my country always display in Chinese even I set language as English in Company Information setting and Personal User Setting.
When I want to create new Account record, country still display in Chinese but other is in English, it's illogical.
User-added imageUser-added image
How could I display country picklist in English?
Hi,
We use SingleEmailMessage to send a email and want to set the from address as the record owner.
As known, the default email from address is the salesforce user who runs this code snippet. Most existing answers recommend us to use orgwideEmailAddress but we think orgwideEmailAddress is not suitable for our requirement bacause from email address loads dynamically rather than a static address.
We also know setReplyTo and setSenderDisplayName method. Actually, the email from user name is shown as expected, but the from address is not conform. It looks strange, doesn't it?
Does anyone know how to change the default email from address as a dynamic user, such as a record owner or the manager of a record owner?
Thanks.
Hi all,
A question really makes me confused recently, could anyone help me?
As we known, the default maximum length of SOQL WHERE clause is 4000 characters. I want to know Apex will hwo to calculate the length of SOQL WHERE clause when we bind variables in it, especially collection type variable, such as List and Set type.
For example, we define a list variable like List<Integer> list1 = new List<Integer>{1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7};

SOQL1: SELECT XXX FROM XXX WHERE XXX IN: list1
SOQL2: SELECT XXX FROM XXX WHERE XXX IN (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

SOQL1 equals SOQL2, what about the length?

Steven
As we know, we can config States and Countries and Territories in Salesforce Setup -> Date Management
I am confused why my country always display in Chinese even I set language as English in Company Information setting and Personal User Setting.
When I want to create new Account record, country still display in Chinese but other is in English, it's illogical.
User-added imageUser-added image
How could I display country picklist in English?
Hi,
We use SingleEmailMessage to send a email and want to set the from address as the record owner.
As known, the default email from address is the salesforce user who runs this code snippet. Most existing answers recommend us to use orgwideEmailAddress but we think orgwideEmailAddress is not suitable for our requirement bacause from email address loads dynamically rather than a static address.
We also know setReplyTo and setSenderDisplayName method. Actually, the email from user name is shown as expected, but the from address is not conform. It looks strange, doesn't it?
Does anyone know how to change the default email from address as a dynamic user, such as a record owner or the manager of a record owner?
Thanks.
Hi all,
A question really makes me confused recently, could anyone help me?
As we known, the default maximum length of SOQL WHERE clause is 4000 characters. I want to know Apex will hwo to calculate the length of SOQL WHERE clause when we bind variables in it, especially collection type variable, such as List and Set type.
For example, we define a list variable like List<Integer> list1 = new List<Integer>{1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7};

SOQL1: SELECT XXX FROM XXX WHERE XXX IN: list1
SOQL2: SELECT XXX FROM XXX WHERE XXX IN (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

SOQL1 equals SOQL2, what about the length?

Steven