• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have installed the Salesforce CLI package and it is working fine from the terminal window.
I have installed the Salesforce Extensions package into Visual Studio Code and all looks fine.
However when I enter Command-Shift-P and type something like SFDX: Create Package I get a notification to install the Salesforce CLI package.
All the sfdx commands work fine from with VS Code’s terminal window.

I am at a loss as to what is wrong. 
I am running on a Mac and all the help articles are for Windows are direct you towards missing or incorrect Path statements. Not much help for a Mac user.

I have tried completely removing the SFDX package (via rm statements from terminal) along with removing the Salesforce extensions from VSCode. After reinstalling all this - same problem.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Hello,

We are developing a form in Lightning Component where it will be deployed in a web platform using LIghtning Out (outside Salesforce). What we would like to do is to support multi language with the same set of Lightning Components. Is there a way where the form labels will get translated based on some code/setting? For example - if the attribute value passed to the component is 'French' , all the form labels and buttons would get translated to French language. Similarly it translates any languages dynamically as long as it is translated in Salesforce.
Checked the Lightning Component documentation and it suggests the translation based on language of the user set who is accessing the component which is not exactly what we are looking for. 
Is this possible or any suggestions on this?