• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there way to format Time data type in inputfield,  so when I choose time it gives me hourd and minutes but I want only minutes.
I've installed package from github https://github.com/msrivastav13/Bootstrap_Resposive_Calendar     and now I need to implement it on my custom object. I need to update one line of component this is one : 

<c:Responsive_Calendar URL="id" ObjName="Event" StartDateTimeFieldName="Startdatetime" EndDateTimeFieldName="Enddatetime" Namefield="Subject"/>

What to put inside all of them ??
Hi while attempting to create mobile app on Review stage I get this message. Does it has something with me or some problem inside Salesforce ??

User-added image
How to format Time data type to be able select Time field in Minute not Hours as it is now 
Hi I want to add some kind <apex:commandLink> to delete single record from a list. When I clik on "delete" it should be removed from a list or database. Do you have any ideas . I've tried something like this but it is not working. Or I don't know how to proper set it.

<apex:commandLink value="Delete" action="{! deleteUser}" >
                <apex:param name="var" value="{!st.id}" assignTo="{!var}"/>
            </apex:commandLink>

public void deleteUser(){

tudent__c student = Database.query( 'SELECT Id FROM tudent__c WHERE Id=\''+newStudent.id+'\'' );
        Database.delete(student);

}

Hi I am trying to check my PICKLIST but It gives me error mentioned above ^^

Code:

ISPICKVAL(tudent_type__c.Study_type__c,"Associate")

I am sure that type of field Study_type__c is picklist. What to do

How to hide checkbox based on a result of picklist.

Example: If selection of picklist is = "Standard" the checkbox should be shown othervise checkbox needs to be hidden

Is there any way to Override New button with new VisualForce page but to keep it Layout style. Actualy I want to update some minor thing I don't want to create whole page of it again. Is it possible ??

Regards
Is there way to format Time data type in inputfield,  so when I choose time it gives me hourd and minutes but I want only minutes.
I've installed package from github https://github.com/msrivastav13/Bootstrap_Resposive_Calendar     and now I need to implement it on my custom object. I need to update one line of component this is one : 

<c:Responsive_Calendar URL="id" ObjName="Event" StartDateTimeFieldName="Startdatetime" EndDateTimeFieldName="Enddatetime" Namefield="Subject"/>

What to put inside all of them ??
Hi while attempting to create mobile app on Review stage I get this message. Does it has something with me or some problem inside Salesforce ??

User-added image
How to format Time data type to be able select Time field in Minute not Hours as it is now 
Hi I want to add some kind <apex:commandLink> to delete single record from a list. When I clik on "delete" it should be removed from a list or database. Do you have any ideas . I've tried something like this but it is not working. Or I don't know how to proper set it.

<apex:commandLink value="Delete" action="{! deleteUser}" >
                <apex:param name="var" value="{!st.id}" assignTo="{!var}"/>
            </apex:commandLink>

public void deleteUser(){

tudent__c student = Database.query( 'SELECT Id FROM tudent__c WHERE Id=\''+newStudent.id+'\'' );
        Database.delete(student);

}

Hi I am trying to check my PICKLIST but It gives me error mentioned above ^^

Code:

ISPICKVAL(tudent_type__c.Study_type__c,"Associate")

I am sure that type of field Study_type__c is picklist. What to do