• Marketing and Sales Coordinator
  • CENTRIC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm receving the following message when trying to access my opportunitie's activities "view all" from my desktop, I am a system admin so not sure why this is happening. 
User-added image
hi, i am a system admin and this is showing up when i try to load more activities on my google chrome webUser-added image.
Hi, I currently have the professional edition. I have two regional managers and they each have a team of salesmen, those salesmen have assigned accounts/opportunities, I want the regional managers to see their salesmen accounts ONLY. Is that possible without assigning them those accounts/opps?
Hello,

I am currently receiving these marketing emails and I want my team to receive them as well, they all have salesforce users. I am trying to find how to do that but don't seem to find an article, help?User-added image
Hi, I recently received an email that one of my Certificates is going to expire on august 2 whatever that means, so i created another one. Should I delete the last one? is it going to affect me or anyone in my org? User-added image
Hi, I currently have the professional edition. I have two regional managers and they each have a team of salesmen, those salesmen have assigned accounts/opportunities, I want the regional managers to see their salesmen accounts ONLY. Is that possible without assigning them those accounts/opps?
hi, i am a system admin and this is showing up when i try to load more activities on my google chrome webUser-added image.
Hi, I recently received an email that one of my Certificates is going to expire on august 2 whatever that means, so i created another one. Should I delete the last one? is it going to affect me or anyone in my org? User-added image