• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,
  • So i have a custom object called member_year__c which has a field called terms__c.  
  • I have another custom object called members__c which has two record types , member and dependent.
  • Dependent__c also has a field called terms__c.
  • Now I want to compare the terms__c field in member_year __c with the terms__c field in dependent__c and if they are different Then i want to populate a string which says "Various" to a field in member_year__c Object called Terms_Vrious__c. Can somebdy help with a trigger to achieve this pls. 

Many Thanks
Hi, I have a scenario... can u please help me with a trigger code on insert and update 

So the scenario is something like this 

1.   I have two standard objects called Account(company) and Contact(employee).
2.   There is another custom object called Salary which has two fields status (active and inactive) and salary amount. 
3 . Salary and contact has a look up relation.
4.   So, each time I insert or update the salary amount field of an active employee, the total sum of the active employee’s salary should be displayed in a field of account object !!! 

Thank u in advance

So, I have this custom object called Member__c, And when i delete a record in it an email notification should be sent. Using triggers
Hi,
SO I have this custom object called member(master) which is a master object for another custom object dependents(detail). Now when I delete this member  object all its dependent object must be deleted . Can somebody help me with this using a trigger code.
Hi all,
  • So i have a custom object called member_year__c which has a field called terms__c.  
  • I have another custom object called members__c which has two record types , member and dependent.
  • Dependent__c also has a field called terms__c.
  • Now I want to compare the terms__c field in member_year __c with the terms__c field in dependent__c and if they are different Then i want to populate a string which says "Various" to a field in member_year__c Object called Terms_Vrious__c. Can somebdy help with a trigger to achieve this pls. 

Many Thanks
Hi,
SO I have this custom object called member(master) which is a master object for another custom object dependents(detail). Now when I delete this member  object all its dependent object must be deleted . Can somebody help me with this using a trigger code.
Hi All 

can any one help in writter a trigger,

when parent is deleted the related child records should be deleted.

Thanks in advance.
All,

I'm trying to call an apex function from a javascript button. I've read the developer guide and several relevant posts on this forum, but still can find out the issue. I have not created any namespace prefix for my dev org. The conroller is different from the Helper class with the web service method.
VF page:
<apex:page showHeader="false" >

<script src="/soap/ajax/15.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
 <script src="/soap/ajax/15.0/apex.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">

function testRemote(){
        var id = sforce.apex.execute("HelperClass","getContactId",{});
        alert('id is: '+id);
        }

</script>

<div>  
    <button onclick="testRemote();">