• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

While uploading records with upsert function on event objects which includes createddate,createdby,lastModifiedby,lastmodifieddate it is getting an issue like unable to read.write createddate,createdby,lastmodifiedby,lastmodifieddate please check permission set or profile permission...even though when gave the permissions of Audit trail using permission set.

Hi All,

I have query to post multiple records in a single request call of rest api.
Kindly guide me regarding this.

Thanks,
Aparna
Hi All,

I have installed Gantt Chart application from AppExchange but when I am trying to access getting the issue like  "[Invalid key value "[object Object]" in [object:vm undefined (44)]. Key must be a string or number.]"
Please suggest or help to me to overcome this issue.

Regards,
Aparna
Hi,

Please suggest/help me to provide endpoint url with authentication from salesforce.

Thanks in advance

getting an issue while accessing the methods of the apex class which is genereted from SAP wsdl file and the issue is System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: Unexpected element. Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found ':html' anyone suggest me how to resolve this issue and let me know why i getting this issue 

Regards,
Aparna