• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

When packaging a new entitlement process and trying to deploy it through the branches, I am getting an error around the WorkflowRuleUpdate not being found. In the Workflows XML, I can see the field update. Has anyone encountered something like this?
User-added imageUser-added image
  • August 21, 2023
Hi all,

I would like to open a page that has a few web components related to a Record.

I created a Lightning Tab, but is there a way that I can do it without a Tab?

User-added imageI would like to open the page, with the custom object referenced, but don't want to have any tab opened.
  • April 07, 2022
Hi,

The problem that I have is that when an opportunity is closed, not all the Amount will come into the business in the Closed Date Financial Year.

As a solution, I was thinking of creating a separate Custom Object to track the Annual Value of the opportunity.

Opp Annual Value
Financial Year

In order to calculate the Opp Annual Value, I would count the number of months in that FY and * by the Opp Amount/Duration in Months.

In terms of the Financial Year, that is a picklist. 16/17, 17/18, 18/19,. etc. Is there an easy way to assign these values?

Should this be written as a Trigger or as a Class?

Thanks,

emeric.
  • January 05, 2020
Hi,
What is the best way to offer this type of support functionality to users?
We are a Salesforce Partner and we have a number of clients using our app. We would like for those users to have the option to open a chat to get in contact with our support team.

Intercom recommendation:
"Ultimately the most important factor would be whether you're able to place a Javascript snippet on the page that can communicate with us and to send information and have the Messenger appear. "

Is that possible?

Thanks.
Emeric.
  • September 21, 2018
Hi,

I am using Eclipse to migrate metadata from one org to another.

I am getting this error for 2 custom objects.

Any idea on a fix?

User-added image

Page layouts are with no custom buttons and with only the standard, edit, clone and delete standard buttons.

Thanks for the help.
  • August 18, 2018
Hi all,

I would like to open a page that has a few web components related to a Record.

I created a Lightning Tab, but is there a way that I can do it without a Tab?

User-added imageI would like to open the page, with the custom object referenced, but don't want to have any tab opened.
  • April 07, 2022
Hi,

The problem that I have is that when an opportunity is closed, not all the Amount will come into the business in the Closed Date Financial Year.

As a solution, I was thinking of creating a separate Custom Object to track the Annual Value of the opportunity.

Opp Annual Value
Financial Year

In order to calculate the Opp Annual Value, I would count the number of months in that FY and * by the Opp Amount/Duration in Months.

In terms of the Financial Year, that is a picklist. 16/17, 17/18, 18/19,. etc. Is there an easy way to assign these values?

Should this be written as a Trigger or as a Class?

Thanks,

emeric.
  • January 05, 2020
Hi,
What is the best way to offer this type of support functionality to users?
We are a Salesforce Partner and we have a number of clients using our app. We would like for those users to have the option to open a chat to get in contact with our support team.

Intercom recommendation:
"Ultimately the most important factor would be whether you're able to place a Javascript snippet on the page that can communicate with us and to send information and have the Messenger appear. "

Is that possible?

Thanks.
Emeric.
  • September 21, 2018
Hi,

I am using Eclipse to migrate metadata from one org to another.

I am getting this error for 2 custom objects.

Any idea on a fix?

User-added image

Page layouts are with no custom buttons and with only the standard, edit, clone and delete standard buttons.

Thanks for the help.
  • August 18, 2018