• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a workflow setup to create a completed task when a date is entered on an object.This works perfectly, however, there is a custom picklist field on the task that we want to update when the auto-task is created. I've setup a second workflow to update the field, but it does not work on the auto-created tasks, it only works on my manually entered tasks. The second workflow is setup with the criteria of the task subject being equal to what we have specified for the auto-created task. I'm not sure if I'm missing something... Any advice?
We have a workflow setup to create a completed task when a date is entered on an object.This works perfectly, however, there is a custom picklist field on the task that we want to update when the auto-task is created. I've setup a second workflow to update the field, but it does not work on the auto-created tasks, it only works on my manually entered tasks. The second workflow is setup with the criteria of the task subject being equal to what we have specified for the auto-created task. I'm not sure if I'm missing something... Any advice?