• Salesforce Devloper

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello Developers,

is it possible? to modify the Address seach feature from salesforce that uses google Api to give us the related Address search results(can be foud in the Mailing details section).

As per requirtement I have to query the Address search from only 2 US states. 

Please help me if there are any work arrounds to have this functionality.

Thanks In Advance
Vamsi _/\_

How to Integrate salesforce with The USPS Address verification?
Hi,
  Please give me steps to post a question in developer.salesforce.com after login in.
  I have had hard time to find a button: "Post a question", sometimes it does not come up.

Thanks
​tina
1)When should you build solutions declaratively instead of with code?
2)What are the advantages of using Batch Apex instead of a triggers?
3)
When would you use the @future annotation?
4)when did the view state problem is raised what is the pros and cons ?
5)Write a SOQL query that counts the number of active Contacts for each Account in a set.
6)is is possible to write the apex code from userinterface?
7)Can we modify records directly in trigger.new ?
8)why use @Remote Action used before apex method?
9)How to restrict any Trigger to fire only once ?
10)
AJAX  USE In Salesforce how can call ajax in visualforce?
already report scheduling is there even though why we use batch apex?what are the differences are there between report schedular and batch apex?what is out of box functionanlity?
Hi all,

I´m having the following problem: I´m building a changeset with an html email template. I upload it to a different org. Once i receive it, it comes out as a non-html ( custom) email template.

And this is causes the template to appear blank on emails.

Any ideas?
Hello community,

I'm currently working on a new implementation of Service Call with omnichannel including the live agent and community.
My client and I were really interested into the Einstein bot... but we support multiple languages. Seems like there is no support at all of multi-language with the Chat bot... just like so many other functionnalities with limited multi-language support.

As a workaround, I thought it might be possible to duplicate everything for each languages (lucky we have only two) and use audience in community to show one or the other Chat snap-in. We would also need to create one bot per language and have them training individually...

Another workaround would be to use only on chat bot, and include multi language with different dialog and everything.

My question is, anyone here ever implemented a chat bot in Salesforce which was supporting multiple languages? This is relativaly new so my guess is probably no

Regards