• Heptarc

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My issues are:-
1) I am not able to change my trailhead profile's email id which is uneditable.
2) I am not able to create new playground trailhead account for superbadge challenges
Hi All,

I have been doing this trailhead:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/learn-admin-essentials/projects/prioritize-leads-with-einstein-lead-scoring/steps/assign-top-leads-to-your-sales-rep

I get either of these two errors:

Constant error:
We can't find criteria and immediate actions for Einstein Scores greater than or equal to 80.
OR
Found Criteria 2

I read few posts and understood we have to enable remote site settings but those already present. Not sure what I am missing here? Any help is appreciated.

Also create new TP one for Einstein Analytics, still doesn't work.

Thanks,
VIP

I have a joined report with a formula that gives a percent result based off the row count of both reports. I am trying to get the result of the formula to show up in a dashboard. If I try to add in a chart with the formula on the X axis, I do not get any value.
User-added image

I am doing a last month data vs this month data thing. Here is the formula I am using

[Exchnages This Month]RowCount / [Exchanges Last Month]RowCount

I am having trouble trying to figure out how to get this result in a dashboard.
User-added image

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Anyone familiar with QUIP? I have an indicator formula field in Salesforce that will only translate to Quip as the formula. 
Screenshot below of what it looks like in Quip. Does anyone know if there is a way to get the image to appear in QUIP? User-added image