• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone.

I am currenty taking lessons on the trigger and having hard time to understand the use Map funtion how it is work and where it should be use so far I understand that it is use to get the old value of the record please any one can explain how we can use map in triggers.

It is impotand to learn because it can imporve the eficincncy of the code and we can avoid the writing the SOQL queries inside for loops.

Thanks !!

Hi Tesm,

I trying to complete the Modudle SOQL for Admins and stuck on one stage.

In the Fourth Stage "Create Relationship Queries with Custom Objects"

The link of the mudle:-https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/soql-for-admins/create-relationship-queries-with-custom-objects

I not able to colete the chanllenge where it ask to write a query and assign to list.

So the query is that 

Create a query and assign the query results to the list
Get this information:
The name of the property
The broker’s email address
How long the property has been on market
(Hint: Use API names, not field names or field labels)
Object: Property
Condition: The property was listed within the last 30 days

I am Stuck on "Condition" part where they want listed Property is are within 30 days.

I wrote a query  

SELECT Name, Broker__r.Email__c,Days_On_Market__c FROM Property__c  WHERE

but not able to write a logic for WHERE Clause becase the listed date field is Date type field.

So how can we write the logic for WHERE Clause.

Thanks !! 
Hi All,

The link of the mudle:-https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/soql-for-admins/create-relationship-queries-with-custom-objects

I not able to colete the chanllenge where it ask to write a query and assign to list.

So the query is that 

Get this information:
The name of the property

I am Stuck on "Condition" part where they want listed Property is are within 30 days.

I wrote a query  

but not able to write a logic for WHERE Clause becase the listed date field is Date type field.

Thanks !! 

Hi Everyone,

I just started learning the Salesforce developement.

Pleae suggest me good editor for the programming practice, and which topic should I conver for the job inteviews.

Currently I am woking as Salesforce administrator and want to become Develeoprer.

Thanks !!
Hi All,

Hope doing well,

How can we use below formula in process builder the formula is working fine in workflow field update but getting lots of errors in when trying to use in Imidiate action (Field update) of the process builder.

Formula is below 

[Case].Subject & TEXT( MONTH( [Case].DateCreated__c ) ) & "/" & TEXT( DAY( [Case].DateCreated__c ) ) & "/" & TEXT( YEAR( [Case].DateCreated__c ) ) &
TEXT ( HOUR (DATETIMEVALUE([Case].CreatedDate ))) & TEXT ( MINUTE(DATETIMEVALUE([Case].CreatedDate )))

The error that I am gettingn is that "The formula expression is invalid :Funtion Hour may not is be used in this type of  fornmula"

Purpose of the this formula is that whenever case is created provide the Unique subject with the Subject line +date and time saperated by each value(Subject linke+date+year+hour+miniute)

Is there any way we can use this formula in process builder to update the field.

Thanks !!
What is MayEdit field in salesforce , we cant see on record page but we can see in workbench Avaialable field 
Hi All,

So the query is that 

Get this information:
The name of the property

I wrote a query  

Thanks !! 

What is MayEdit field in salesforce , we cant see on record page but we can see in workbench Avaialable field