• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello: The posted solution does not seem to be calculating correctly for me.

Below is my field formula to try to get the # of days overdue less the weekends. As you can see by the results, I have 3 issues
(1) only calculating 1 day for the weekend (ex: ex: Due Date = 9/19/18 and Date Sent = 9/27; one wekend involved and should be 6 days overdue but showing 7 days)
(2) adding an additional day when no weekend is involved (ex: Due Date = 9/19/18 and Date Sent = 9/21; this is no weekend involved and should be 2 days overdue but showing 3)
(3) miscaluclating when not overdue (Ex: Due Date = 9/18/18 and Date Sent = 9/17/18); no weekend involved and should be -1

Calculation ResultsUser-added image

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tracey

Hello:
Any recommendations on free ways salespeople can map their customers easily. I have many requests to put in a zip code and provide a list of customers within a 5-15 mile radius as an example.

Thanks!

Hello: The posted solution does not seem to be calculating correctly for me.

Below is my field formula to try to get the # of days overdue less the weekends. As you can see by the results, I have 3 issues
(1) only calculating 1 day for the weekend (ex: ex: Due Date = 9/19/18 and Date Sent = 9/27; one wekend involved and should be 6 days overdue but showing 7 days)
(2) adding an additional day when no weekend is involved (ex: Due Date = 9/19/18 and Date Sent = 9/21; this is no weekend involved and should be 2 days overdue but showing 3)
(3) miscaluclating when not overdue (Ex: Due Date = 9/18/18 and Date Sent = 9/17/18); no weekend involved and should be -1

Calculation ResultsUser-added image

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tracey

Hello:
Any recommendations on free ways salespeople can map their customers easily. I have many requests to put in a zip code and provide a list of customers within a 5-15 mile radius as an example.

Thanks!