• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
As we know PST file is a data file for Microsoft Outlook and MBOX files are the data file of many other popular email clients like - Thunderbird, Entourage, Apple Mail, Mac Mail,Eudora etc.Both files have diffrent platform and different structure for storing data. And this is why manual conversion is impossible when exporting PST files into MBOX files.Don’t waste your time to find out any manual way to export PST to any other email platform.Try PST to MBOX Converter for Mac tool for converting & export PST to MBOX files of Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Mac Mail. Export PST to MBOX in just a few minutes and able yourself to save & read Outlook PST emails into MBOX format.

Advanced utility which can makes your task so simple without any issue.

Free Version & See Preview of All Convertible Emails

For more details visit at- http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-pst-to-mbox-converter-for-mac.html

If you are looking for the best way to convert OST to PST, then you need best OST to PST Converter tool. It convert OST to PST very easily and gives you accessibility over corrupted or orphaned OST files through OST to PST conversion. The software can allows user to save the recovered email items in PST, MSG, EML, HTML, MHTML and RTF.

More information visit: http://bestosttopst.codeplex.com/

There are lots of tools available on web for conversion of IBM Lotus Notes file to Outlook format. Here I suggest all users before using any tool to first try the manual solution through which you can easily export entire NSF file data to PST. I have also used manual solution and I am fully satisfied of their conversion. So I would also like to recommend the same.
For more details about manual conversion procedure, here:- Easy methods to export data from NSF to PST.  

nsf to pst
I am facing trouble to convert my MBOX data to PDF and I am unable to find an absolute application which can smoothly perform the task. Can anybody suggest me a solution for this which can do complete migration without any data loss?