• 4 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need help with Process Automation Superbadge Challenge # 5.
I cannot get through this challenge. I am keep getting error messages. When I activate the process It gives me following error
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. 
First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, You Need Approval From Manager.: []

Validation Rule: for high value opportunities. 
Amount  > 100000( this is my validation rule)

I also try this validation rule as well but got the different error:
AND( 
IsClosed = TRUE, 
Amount > 100000, 
Approved__c <> TRUE 
)

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 3011N000000EJ8H. Flow error messages: An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.: []

When I Deactivate the process:
I got this error
A new Opportunity with a 'Prospecting' stage for a 'Prospect' Account did not successfully create a Task for the Account owner with the Subject 'Send Marketing Materials'.

This doesnt make any sense to me because in my ORG I was able to verify the challenge. It did created the Robot Setup Record an also created the Task for the Opprotunity Owner.
Also I am getting this error message i my email
Error element myRule_9_A1 (FlowActionCall).
This approval request requires the next approver to be determined by the Manager field. This value is empty. Please contact your administrator for more information. 
What I am getting this error messages there is something wrong with the Approval Process or the Validation Rule. But I dnt know how to fix this.
One thing I have noticed that When the Opportunity is created with the Stage Negotiation it give me following error in my org.
This is when the Opp stage is Negotiation.
User-added image

User-added image

Here is my Approval Process:
User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

I've a Login with salesforce functionality enabled in my application. When I generate a login oauth url which consists of app secret and ket and after sending a get request using browser It redirects me to a previously used cache instance url.

It should redirect to https://login.salesforce.com/?ec=302&startURL=%2{someurl}

but instead it's redirecting to https://myinstance.salesforce.com/?ec=302&startURL=%2{someurl} although I'm logged out of salesforce and this url only accepts my login credentials which are linked with my instance where as login.salesforce.com accepts anyone's login credentials.

if I use incognito window it works fine and I've even tested the oauth url using postman the response is a html file which has javascript function which redirects to login.salesforce.com/?ec=302&startURL=%2{someurl}
Is there anyway I can solve this issue or force my oauth url to redirect to login.salesforce instead of cached url.