• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I am trying to identify field access of an object and used SELECT Id, Field, SObjectType, PermissionsRead, PermissionsEdit FROM FieldPermissions where SObjectType='Contact' this SOQL query. But Name field is missing in the result.
Can somebody help me to identify root cause for the above issue?

Thanks,
Sachin
Let's say I create a new event and set it to recur monthly on the last day of the month. The created SObject includes these fields and values (among others):

IsRecurrence = 'true'
RecurrenceType = 'RecursMonthlyNth'
RecurrenceInterval = 1
RecurrenceDayOfWeekMask = 127
RecurrenceInstance = 'Last'

But what that looks like to me is the last Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of the month. Am I misunderstanding the RecurrenceDayOfWeekMask field?

Or, since there's no way in the SFDC UI to specify multiple Nth days, should I take the '127' value to be a special case meaning "day", as in the UI? And if that's true, is there a way, using the API, to create an event that recurs on the last Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of the month?

If I change the event to recur on the last Sunday of every month, RecurrenceDayOfWeekMask is set to '1', as I would expect.

Thanks!
-Charlie
  • July 26, 2006