• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

I'm using Lighting combox on LWC modal and the picklist values are going away from the modal. 
I want to restrict the Dropdown size according to the modal content component. 

<lightning-combobox name="Month" label="Month" data-attribute="month" class="dropdownsize validValue"
                                    value={cardDetails.expiryMonth} placeholder="Month" options={Months}
                                    dropdown-alignment="bottom-left" required></lightning-combobox>
User-added image

when I inspect this component in this browser, I could see it defaults to size 10 using the slds class .slds-dropdown_length-with-icon-10

I tried to override this slds class in my component, but it didn't work due to shallow DOM restriction. 

If I could atleast change the dropdown size to "5", that should be ok for now. 

If anyone has any ideas , please let me know. 
I'm trying to use a Lighting Data Table inside lightning Layout. But the Data table loses its responsiveness. 
Here is my code. 

<lightning-layout>
                    <lightning-layout-item>
                        <lightning-datatable key-field="Id" data={records} columns={columns} errors={errors}>

</lightning-datatable>
                    </lightning-layout-item>
                    <lightning-layout-item>
                        <template if:true={showListManage}>
                            <c-team-record-list-view-manage current-list-view={currentListViewData}
                                list-action-type={selectedListAction} onlistsuccess={handleListSuccess}>
                            </c-team-record-list-view-manage>
                        </template>
                    </lightning-layout-item>
                </lightning-layout>

User-added image

Is this a bug with Salesforce or I'm missing something ? 
Our company is planning to remove some roles as part of reorganization. I have been assigned to perform impact assessment on this activity. I have extracted all the metadata from our org using VS Code and identified the metadata where the role is referred , Like apex class, custom settings , visualforce page etc. 

Similarly I need to find the report folders which have been shared with roles. I was able to extract the folder metadata , but not the user/role information. 

Please suggest me some workaround
I'm trying to use a Lighting Data Table inside lightning Layout. But the Data table loses its responsiveness. 
Here is my code. 

<lightning-layout>
                    <lightning-layout-item>
                        <lightning-datatable key-field="Id" data={records} columns={columns} errors={errors}>

</lightning-datatable>
                    </lightning-layout-item>
                    <lightning-layout-item>
                        </template>
                    </lightning-layout-item>
                </lightning-layout>

User-added image

Here is my code. 

<lightning-layout>
                    <lightning-layout-item>

</lightning-datatable>
                    </lightning-layout-item>
                    <lightning-layout-item>
                        </template>
                    </lightning-layout-item>
                </lightning-layout>

User-added image