• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Anyone, could you please help me with this issue?

I'm not able to see the 'Insert code snippet ' button in lightning:inputRichText.
How can I add this code block format in the input rich text area field?

Thanks,
Shakthi.k

Hi,

Thanks in advance.
I have a external object in salesforce. ( Data for external object is coming from .Net services )
I have one Title (Text) field and one URl field.
I need to make that title fields as a hyperlink to open a record in salesforce.
Url field already is working as expected. if i click on url field it is opening a record same way i need to make for title field.
This title field is using in search layout.

Note: In search layout it should show only title. if i click that it should redirect to record.

Please let me know need more info.

Hi,

Thanks in Advance,
I want to create a date format like this November 29th, 2019 from date/Time field using Apex class.
Hi,
I'm creating an email service class.
I need to read the body of the email template which I'm receiving and I
need to update the status on the custom field based on the template message.
condition to check id and error reason or success reason.
could you please help me with this.

Thanks in advance.
i want query knolwedge article using multiple language filter 
eg: 
SELECT Id, title, UrlName, LastPublishedDate,LastModifiedById,Language FROM KnowledgeArticleVersion WHERE PublishStatus = 'online' And Language='en_US' AND Language='fr'
But getting this error :
Implementation restriction: When querying the KnowledgeArticleVersion object, you must filter using the following syntax: Id = [single ID], Id IN [list of ID's] or Language = [language ISO code]. In addition Language is only permitted in a top-level AND condition.

Hi,

Thanks in advance.
I have a external object in salesforce. ( Data for external object is coming from .Net services )
I have one Title (Text) field and one URl field.
I need to make that title fields as a hyperlink to open a record in salesforce.
Url field already is working as expected. if i click on url field it is opening a record same way i need to make for title field.
This title field is using in search layout.

Note: In search layout it should show only title. if i click that it should redirect to record.

Please let me know need more info.