• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can i acces the salesforce session id if i am in lightning domain. I am trying to call salseforce API from my lightning domain. But as they both have different seesion ids in cookies. So Not able to get data. 
Thanks,
Can someone please share an example or a  way to call a lightning REST API from a client side script?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Can someone please share an example or a  way to call a lightning REST API from a client side script?
Thanks in advance for the help.
Hi all,
I am testing receiving the authentication token for my connected app so i can continue to build a simple consoleapp for salesforce.As a new developer of salesforce, I am having issues with testing Oauth through postman. 
User-added image
I followed this guide here https://blog.mkorman.uk/using-postman-to-explore-salesforce-restful-web-services/ , but to no avail. 
When i click "request token", the salesforce login appears, however when i input my UN and PW i am given an error message reading
"Could not complete OAuth2.0 login"

I've also tried this way, and recieve an invalid_grant error, and have tried every body configuration.
User-added image

Could someone point me in the right direction? I'd appreciate any help/tips. Thanks in advance!