• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to build a seemingly normal nested IF formula but when I use two different fields for the logical tests the second one doesn't seem to impact the reults. Original and updated formula below
ORIGINAL (Works normally):
IF(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity_Source__c, "Inbound"),0,Account.SDR_Sales_Contest_Value__c)

UPDATED (New condition doesn't seem to work):
IF(ISPICKVAL(Opportunity_Source__c, "Inbound"),0,IF( ISPICKVAL(Network__c, "Executive Referral (Advisors, Friends, Board)"),0, Account.SDR_Sales_Contest_Value__c))

Is there a way to change this to work with both picklists included? Thanks!
I need to track all Tasks with Subjects that contain "High Touch" on the Opportunity level. I am trying to determine how many Opportunites that move past a certain Stage have a Task with that Subject. 

I tried running a Opportunity History report but that doesn't include Activity information and Custom Report Types don't allow for Opportunity History (as far as I know). Any ideas?
I need to track all Tasks with Subjects that contain "High Touch" on the Opportunity level. I am trying to determine how many Opportunites that move past a certain Stage have a Task with that Subject. 

I tried running a Opportunity History report but that doesn't include Activity information and Custom Report Types don't allow for Opportunity History (as far as I know). Any ideas?