• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trailhead modules.
Hello
I have been doing trailhead modules and challenges.  I am hoping I could sit one of the certification tests one day.
It is hard to keep motivated - will there be a job at the end of this???? 
I am based in Melbourne Australia and have many years ERP programming experience.  Thank you.
Salesforce trailhead badges
Trailhead modules.
Hello
I have been doing trailhead modules and challenges.  I am hoping I could sit one of the certification tests one day.
It is hard to keep motivated - will there be a job at the end of this???? 
I am based in Melbourne Australia and have many years ERP programming experience.  Thank you.
Salesforce trailhead badges
Hi Team,
would you be able to help with 

make formula l field mandatory when custom button is clicked

Thanks,
Vinod
Hey all, I'm a newbie...and studying toward Develop certification (App and Platform 1) ... may take most of the Winter and Spring? Longer? Does anyone have an interest in joining up in a small study group ("Study Buddies")... we could setup weekly (?) Zoom meetings... discuss lessons learned...help learn, etc.  I was hoping for 3-5 of us? Thanks 

Jarrell
Hey folks

We are looking for recently qualified salesforce developers for projects in New York City and San Francisco. We have a program where we fly folks out for 3-12+ months, provide salary, accomodation, visas, flights, training and support. Its great experience working both is an awesome city and for some amazing companies.

We are a non corporate bunch and enjoy working hard and having fun.

If you want to know more - drop me an email at paul.emery@makosi.com and we can find a time to have a quick chat
Anyone else having trouble connecting to the UpWork group for Salesforce.com? I've tried everything and can't get past the screen to start a dev. org. and submit my application. *sigh*