• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team
Currently, for our Continue integration testing using scratch org, we set up the login IP range to disable MFA. But I read an article saying MFA is mandatory for all orgs and salesforce is going to enforce from Feb 2022. Does that mean just setting login IP range will not be enough, we need to set up an authenticator app as well? is there any way for us by pass the authenticator app for continuous testing.
The latest sfdx-cli 7.84 unable to create user in the "Standard Platform User" profile.This works fine in 7.82. 

sfdx force:user:create Username=test-1qegey54it64manager@example.com profileName=Standard Platform User FirstName=Manager LastName=Surname permsets=Sage_People_Platform_Team_Member_HCM,Sage_People_Platform_Team_Member_fta -u test-1qegey54it64@example.com --targetdevhubusername **** 09:55:07 ERROR running force:user:create: There are no available user licenses for the user profile "Standard User".
Hi,

I've created a sandbox from our production environment. When I tried to sign into the sandbox with my account, SalesForce will send the verification to my email. However all the users in the sandbox has the text ".invalid" appended to it. I tried removing this from the email address, but some users are still not receiving the verification code.

I was wondering is there a way to disable the verification code feature entirely in the sandbox? (e.g. they will be able to log onto it with only their password). The sandbox I created doesn't have any records that are confidential.

Sincerely,

Jason

Saleaforce would be enabling MFA for all starting Feb 2022. So is their a workaround possible for:

- Having common Test users in (SIT/UAT) instances sandbox. Usually we create some common test users and respective data for testing, and the user account get shared across team for testing. Do we really able maintain this once MFA enabled, or is their a workaround for this?

- Similar to above case, sometime the Inegration user account which mostly get used for Integration work only (MFA would not apply for API access). But at occausion member of integration team use the user credential to login to system and do some verificatio from UI if needed. Can we still do it? or a workaround?

Thanks.