• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a "contacted" custom field that will say yes or no if a call is more than/less than 2 minutes. However, this field is in the Activities since call duration is there and call duration was the basis of the formula field for "contacted." The challenge is I need to bring this "contacted" field under Lead details but I cannot create a custom field since it will have syntax error: check spelling because call duration is not a field in Lead. How can I achieve this? Any ideas? 
I created a "contacted" custom field that will say yes or no if a call is more than/less than 2 minutes. However, this field is in the Activities since call duration is there and call duration was the basis of the formula field for "contacted." The challenge is I need to bring this "contacted" field under Lead details but I cannot create a custom field since it will have syntax error: check spelling because call duration is not a field in Lead. How can I achieve this? Any ideas?