• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm trying to create a Bot that asks for the name of the new account, and when it has it, it creates a new Account with its name and others informations.
I have created the Bot, but I'm now stucked at the Apex development stage.
I have things in XML with API to do so, (at least to create an account), but I need to do it automatically from the Bot.
Do someone have an idea about how can I do that?

I have seen things and developments begining with:

Public with sharing class (Create Account -> this is how i'll name it)
Public class ChatBotAccOutput
@InvocableVariable
Public string name

So if I understand, now I have the name of the account in a variable that i can get back later in the Apex Code, But now i need to cross everything. Take the variable from the bot for the name, and put it inside the apex code, which will create a new account.

I really need help!

Thank you very much!

Benoit V
Hello,

I'm trying to create a Bot that asks for the name of the new account, and when it has it, it creates a new Account with its name and others informations.
I have created the Bot, but I'm now stucked at the Apex development stage.
I have things in XML with API to do so, (at least to create an account), but I need to do it automatically from the Bot.
Do someone have an idea about how can I do that?

I have seen things and developments begining with:

Public with sharing class (Create Account -> this is how i'll name it)
Public class ChatBotAccOutput
@InvocableVariable
Public string name

So if I understand, now I have the name of the account in a variable that i can get back later in the Apex Code, But now i need to cross everything. Take the variable from the bot for the name, and put it inside the apex code, which will create a new account.

I really need help!

Thank you very much!

Benoit V
Stuck on this challenge I believe I have all the information correct but not sure if I am missing something small.  

Here is the error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn't find a correctly configured grouping of account types called 'Market' in the 'Accounts by Market' report.

I believe I have the report and bucket correctly created and I have updated the dashboards before checking the challenge.

See images below
User-added image
User-added image
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG