• Webgaints Softech Pvt Ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'High Probability Opportunities' list view does not appear to be configured correctly. It should show only opportunities whose stage is 'Proposal/Price Quote' or 'Negotiation/Review', and whose probability is greater than or equal to 50%.
Keep getting this error even though the List View Results are correct.
While completing developer console basics training I'm getting below error.
Ensure that your Execution Details perspective contains the Stack Tree, Execution Stack, Source, and Execution Overview panels.

Even though I have added all these panels in my Execution details perspective.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [types__c, model__c]: [types__c, model__c]

This is the error i am getting when trying to solve the task in custom controllers,but i am able to perform the task in my friend's org.Can anyone find out the problem out there?

These are the codes i used for apex class and visual force pages.

VF PAGE:

<apex:page controller="NewCaseListController">
    <apex:pageBlock title="new Case List" id="cases_list">
        <li>
            <apex:repeat var="case" value="{!newCases}" rendered="true" id="rCases">
                <p><apex:outputLink value="/{!case.ID}">{!case.CaseNumber}</apex:outputLink></p>
            </apex:repeat>
        </li>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

APEX CLASS:

public class NewCaseListController {
    public List<Case> getNewCases() {

List<Case> results = [SELECT CaseNumber FROM Case WHERE status='New'];
            return results;
    }
}

• August 24, 2016
Challenge Description:
  • Upload a specified zip file as a static resource. The zip will have directories with images and you have to display a specific image on a Visualforce page.The page must be named 'ShowImage'.
  • This file must be uploaded as a Static Resource named 'vfimagetest'.
  • The page must have a Visualforce apex:image tag that displays the 'kitten1.jpg' image from the 'cats' directory of the static resource.

Screenshot of Visualforce Page:
User-added image
Screenshot of Resource Page:
User-added image

Screenshot of page preview:
User-added image

Exact text of error:
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The page does not include a reference to the specified image

Can't figure out whats wrong, everything looks like its working perfectly and I used the examples in the module as a base for the code.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [types__c, model__c]: [types__c, model__c]

This is the error i am getting when trying to solve the task in custom controllers,but i am able to perform the task in my friend's org.Can anyone find out the problem out there?

These are the codes i used for apex class and visual force pages.

VF PAGE:

<apex:page controller="NewCaseListController">
    <apex:pageBlock title="new Case List" id="cases_list">
        <li>
            <apex:repeat var="case" value="{!newCases}" rendered="true" id="rCases">
                <p><apex:outputLink value="/{!case.ID}">{!case.CaseNumber}</apex:outputLink></p>
            </apex:repeat>
        </li>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

APEX CLASS:

public class NewCaseListController {
    public List<Case> getNewCases() {

List<Case> results = [SELECT CaseNumber FROM Case WHERE status='New'];
            return results;
    }
}

• August 24, 2016