Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i want to set my field isActive to true:

User-added image
but if i try to debug this, i get two records:

User-added image

Hello all,

We have a few workflow rules which have time based actions. We want to migrate these workflow rules to process builder. 

This (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/workflow_migration) trailhead module helps us in understanding the migration process.
But I could not find info about migrating the pending time based actions. 

Please let me know, if someone has an idea about this.

Thanks

Hi All,

I could not find information on how to migrate a new survey version from one sandbox to another sandbox. Below reference only works in case of new Survey. 

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=task_move_survey_sandbox_production.htm

Let me know, if someone has achieved this.

Thanks

Hello all,

I have created a workflow with evaluation criteria as 'Evaluate the rule when a record is created and any time its edited to subsequently meet criteria' and entry criteria as Case Status = 'A'.. It has below actions:
--> Immediate action - update Notification Date as today()+2 days
--> Time based action - close the case 2 days after Notification Date.

Below is the issue I am facing:
Created a case with Account field as blank and updated case status to 'A'. 
The workflow rule has fired. It has set the Notification Date as today()+2 and created an entry  in the Time based workflow monitoring queue (Scheduled date as today()+4 days). 

One day later, I have updated the Account field on Case record to some non blank value. Now the Notification Date looks to be extended by 1 day and the scheduled time based action also got extended by 1 day.  Ideally it should not have happened since there is no change in Case Status. The case record has continued to have the status as A.

I have turned off the apex trigger on Case object and the issue did not happen. Did someone face this kind of issue?
Hi All,

I am trying to create a Salesforce survey. I need to add my company logo  to Welcome page by using its URL. Salesforce only provides an option to add image from desktop or from Asset library. But I am able to add the logo by following the below steps:
- Open the image URL
- Right click on the image 
- Select 'Copy Image'
- Paste it into the Survey page

It worked. The only callenge I am facing is, the logo is a little big. I need to add some css to reduce its width. Did someone achieve this?

Hi All,

I could not find information on how to migrate a new survey version from one sandbox to another sandbox. Below reference only works in case of new Survey. 

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=task_move_survey_sandbox_production.htm

Let me know, if someone has achieved this.

Thanks

Hello All,

I'm not able see "All Internal Users"  public group when i searched in public group from list view.. And also I'm nt able to add list view into changeset.

Regards,
VSK98
  • May 30, 2020

i want to set my field isActive to true:

User-added image
but if i try to debug this, i get two records:

User-added image

I have a custom object Request__c ("Request") and a custom child object Request_Activity__c ("Request Activity"). A Request Activity is created via autolaunched Flow whenever the Request status is updated (with the goal of logging all the status changes).

Each time a Request Activity is created, a Feed Items is created by the system. These feed items are noise - I don't need or want them, but I do want other feed items created for other related records such as Notes, so I can't just turn off related feed tracking.

I created a second flow that deletes the Request Activity Feed Item as soon as its created (platform event). I'm finding this Request Activity Feed Item using the parent id and the Request Activity Id.

This works for me as the administrator, but not for other users and it causes a Flow error "FeedItem requires a filter by Id" (even when run in system context). How can I resolve this error or how can I delete these Request Activity feed items some other way?
Hello all,

I have created a workflow with evaluation criteria as 'Evaluate the rule when a record is created and any time its edited to subsequently meet criteria' and entry criteria as Case Status = 'A'.. It has below actions:
--> Immediate action - update Notification Date as today()+2 days
--> Time based action - close the case 2 days after Notification Date.

Below is the issue I am facing:
Created a case with Account field as blank and updated case status to 'A'. 
The workflow rule has fired. It has set the Notification Date as today()+2 and created an entry  in the Time based workflow monitoring queue (Scheduled date as today()+4 days). 

One day later, I have updated the Account field on Case record to some non blank value. Now the Notification Date looks to be extended by 1 day and the scheduled time based action also got extended by 1 day.  Ideally it should not have happened since there is no change in Case Status. The case record has continued to have the status as A.

I have turned off the apex trigger on Case object and the issue did not happen. Did someone face this kind of issue?
I have some code I found on here to create "Add Row" functionality.  Everything seems to work except the Save button.  Its not creating the new records. 

What should happen is on a Subscription record, I have an embedded apex page to add Subscription Asset (which is a related list on the Subscritpion record).  I want to be able to add multiple rows of the Subscription Asset and save them to the related list on the current Subscription record.  What happens when I click Save, it refreshs, blanks out the fields in the embedded apex page and doesn't save any of the Subscription Asset records anywhere.  
public class MultiAdd {
public String currentRecordId {get;set;}
    //will hold the Subscription Asset records to be saved
    public List<Subscription_Assets__c>lstAsset = new List<Subscription_Assets__c>();

//list of the inner class
    public List<innerClass> lstInner
    {get;set;}

//will indicate the row to be deleted
    public String selectedRowIndex
    {get;set;} 

Public Support_Subscription__c ss
    {get;set;}

Public Subscription_Assets__c sa
    {get;set;}

//no. of rows added/records in the inner class list
    public Integer count = 1;

//save the records by adding the elements in the inner class list to lstAsset,return to the same page
public PageReference Save()
    {

PageReference pr = new PageReference('/apex/CW_Support_Subscription');

// Fill in the values for the new record
    //lstAsset = new List<Subscription_Assets__c>();
  for(Subscription_Assets__c sa : lstAsset)      
     {   
        for(Integer j = 0;j<lstInner.size();j++)
        {

//Subscription_Assets__c sa = lstInner.asset;
            lstAsset.add(lstInner[j].asset);

}  
        }

insert lstAsset;
        pr.setRedirect(True);
        return pr;
    }

//add one more row
    public void Add()
    {  
        count = count+1;
        addMore();     
    }

/*Begin addMore*/
    public void addMore()
    {
        //call to the inner class constructor
        innerClass objInnerClass = new innerClass(count);

//add the record to the inner class list
        lstInner.add(objInnerClass);   
        system.debug('lstInner---->'+lstInner);           
    }/* end addMore*/

/* begin delete */
    public void Del()
    {
        system.debug('selected row index---->'+selectedRowIndex);
        lstInner.remove(Integer.valueOf(selectedRowIndex)-1);
        count = count - 1;
    }/*End del*/

/*Constructor*/
    public MultiAdd(ApexPages.StandardController ctlr)
    {
        currentRecordId  = ApexPages.CurrentPage().getparameters().get('id');
        lstInner = new List<innerClass>();
        addMore();
        selectedRowIndex = '0';
    }/*End Constructor*/

/*Inner Class*/
    public class innerClass
    {      
        /*recCount acts as a index for a row. This will be helpful to identify the row to be deleted */
        public String recCount
        {get;set;}

public Subscription_Assets__c asset
        {get;set;}

/*Inner Class Constructor*/
        public innerClass(Integer intCount)
        {
            recCount = String.valueOf(intCount);       

/*create a new Asset*/
            asset = new Subscription_Assets__c();
        }/*End Inner class Constructor*/   

}/*End inner Class*/
}/*End Class*/

• May 19, 2020
Hi All,

I am trying to create a Salesforce survey. I need to add my company logo  to Welcome page by using its URL. Salesforce only provides an option to add image from desktop or from Asset library. But I am able to add the logo by following the below steps:
- Open the image URL
- Right click on the image 
- Select 'Copy Image'
- Paste it into the Survey page

It worked. The only callenge I am facing is, the logo is a little big. I need to add some css to reduce its width. Did someone achieve this?

Hello,

We've configured Salesforce LiveChat & Chatbot on our salesforce sandbox environment and it's working well. The only thing we noticed is that to hook it up to our public site we had to keep the org ID itself exposed in the source of the page itself, meaning when it goes live, it would be publically available to any internet user which is undesirable and poses a security risk. Is there anything we can do to mask / hide the value?

Kind Regards,
David