• 105 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, would someone be able to show me how to write test code for this class of mine: 

public with sharing class FetchCurrentURL {

public class VisitorUrlOutput {
    @InvocableVariable(required=false)
    public String urlOfMostRecentPage;
  }

@InvocableMethod(label='Get Current URL' description='Returns Current URL')
 public static List<String> getcurrentURL() {
   System.debug(URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm());
   return new List<String>{URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm()};
   }
 }
Hey guys, 

I try to create a validation rule where custom field ABN__c should be 14 character length if there are any spaces but if there is no space then it should be 11 characters length.

my validation as of now -
AND(NOT(ISBLANK(ABN__c)),
OR(LEN(ABN__c) != 14,
 AND(  NOT(REGEX( ABN__c,'[a-zA-Z-0-9- ]'))  ,LEN(ABN__c) != 11) )
)

Thanks in advance
Rahul:)
Hello, I have a task to create a bit of a complicated report, and I am wondering if and how this is possible. 

The background is that our Lead object's "Status" picklist field has 2 values (for the purposes of this report) : "Accepted" and "Pending Opportunity". 

We want a report that contains data based on the following criteria:
- All Leads WHERE 1) the status was at any point in their history "Accepted" , and 2) the lead was converted into an opporunity, and 3) that opportunity''s stage became closed-won. 

Is this possible to do, and if so, how? (In case this is helpful, our Leads are connected to our Opportunities in the sense that both Leads and Opportunities have a lookup to the same Account)

If a formal "report" is not supported, can this be done with SOQL queries? 

Hi,

I have added lightning componenent on the Opportunity record page. It works fine. I want to show this component to partner user on community, that's why I have implemented with forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes. Also Partner user profile has the access to the Object which I'm using in the lightning component. Still that component is not showing for the Partner user in that record page in community. Please help!

I want to change the chat Transcript record owner to the user whose license is not equal to Salesforce. Is it possible ? which are license apart from Salesforce License will have the access to Chat Transcript record ? Please help!
  • I have a 'missed chat' chat transcript records owner by 'Automated user'.
  • I have set the sharing setting of the chat transcript to private
  • These records are not visible to non-admin users.
  • How can I share these records with non-admin users ? Please help!
  • I read that, we need to update the owner to other than automated process user
I have added the user as Opportunity Team member. Does the user above the role hietarchy of that team member get the access to that Opportunity ? Please help.
I have added Opportunity team member on Opportunity. Now when I change the Opportunity owner , Opportunity team member related to that Opportunity will be deleted/vanished. What is the issue? Please help!
I have created Lead and I have set the Lead owner as Queue. Then I converted Lead to Opportunity. Now If I check the Lead owner it shows logged in user(myself) as a Lead owner. How can I fecth the actual lead owner(QUEUE) after lead conversion ? Please help!
Can some one please help me understand the diffrence between the Out of the box Eistein Lead scoring ( which we set up by setup -> Assisted setup) and Prediction builder.

I have set up both scoring in my Org, but when I compare these two, there is a huge diffrence in the score. Like, the score I'm getting from the Out of the box Eistein score  is 80, and score I'm getting from Prediction builder is 15. Why there is a difference ? How to decide which one is the correct score ?
Is there a limit of maximum number of records that Eistein can calculate the score ? Does it ommit any record like old data ?

Please help!
I am setting up the Einstein lead scoring by going to the setup -> assisted seup. When I setup, in the 3rd step I need to select which are the fields I want to consider for scoring. In this list of fields, it is not shwoing all the fields from Lead object, few fields are missing. Can anyone help me to understand why it is not showing all the fieds ? is there any restriction?

Please help!
Hi,

I'm getting the value as Integer from the http response. I need to store this value in Currency field in Salesforce. How to convert this Integer to Currency data type. Please help!

Thank you!

I am getting this error for JSON.desrialize.

res = (List<cls_data>)JSON.deserialize(JSON.serialize(data),List<cls_data>.class);

Does anyone know about this issue. How to handle this error? Please help!

I have writen a APEX code(REST Integration) to get the http response from the endpoint which has more than 10,000 rows. This response i need to insert as a record in Salesforce. I have created the list for these records to insert which has more than 10,000 rows. SInce There is a limitation in APEX, I cannot perform DML operation for this list. How can I fix this problem using Platform event. Please help me with the detailed steps.

Thank you!
I want to fetch big object data based on the filter 'createddate' = today() and insert these records into custom object. This has to be automated, so that everyday the automation has to run and records from big object should be inserted to custom  object. 
which async apex would be best to implement this. Please suggest!
How to autoclose the chat tab on the chat transcript object when the customer on the other side click on close window 'X' instead of 'end  chat'. Please help!
Autoclose the omnichannel chat window in chat transcript object when the chat is done, that is when the user on the other end close the chat window or when they say bye or Thank you. How to write the trigger for this automation. Please help!
I have added the user as Opportunity Team member. Does the user above the role hietarchy of that team member get the access to that Opportunity ? Please help.
I have created Lead and I have set the Lead owner as Queue. Then I converted Lead to Opportunity. Now If I check the Lead owner it shows logged in user(myself) as a Lead owner. How can I fecth the actual lead owner(QUEUE) after lead conversion ? Please help!
How can we send users an email notification automatically, who haven't logged into their Salesforce account for 60 days?
How to autoclose the chat tab on the chat transcript object when the customer on the other side click on close window 'X' instead of 'end  chat'. Please help!
Autoclose the omnichannel chat window in chat transcript object when the chat is done, that is when the user on the other end close the chat window or when they say bye or Thank you. How to write the trigger for this automation. Please help!
Hello, would someone be able to show me how to write test code for this class of mine: 

public with sharing class FetchCurrentURL {

public class VisitorUrlOutput {
    @InvocableVariable(required=false)
    public String urlOfMostRecentPage;
  }

@InvocableMethod(label='Get Current URL' description='Returns Current URL')
 public static List<String> getcurrentURL() {
   System.debug(URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm());
   return new List<String>{URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm()};
   }
 }
Hey guys, 

I try to create a validation rule where custom field ABN__c should be 14 character length if there are any spaces but if there is no space then it should be 11 characters length.

my validation as of now -
AND(NOT(ISBLANK(ABN__c)),
OR(LEN(ABN__c) != 14,
 AND(  NOT(REGEX( ABN__c,'[a-zA-Z-0-9- ]'))  ,LEN(ABN__c) != 11) )
)

Thanks in advance
Rahul:)
Hi, 

How can i pass object referece from my parent LWC to child LWc, i need to use some of the fields of this object isatnce in child LWC. Can you help me with it. by sharing markup to achive the same
Hello, I have a task to create a bit of a complicated report, and I am wondering if and how this is possible. 

The background is that our Lead object's "Status" picklist field has 2 values (for the purposes of this report) : "Accepted" and "Pending Opportunity". 

We want a report that contains data based on the following criteria:
- All Leads WHERE 1) the status was at any point in their history "Accepted" , and 2) the lead was converted into an opporunity, and 3) that opportunity''s stage became closed-won. 

Is this possible to do, and if so, how? (In case this is helpful, our Leads are connected to our Opportunities in the sense that both Leads and Opportunities have a lookup to the same Account)

If a formal "report" is not supported, can this be done with SOQL queries? 

Hello guys,

I'd like to know more about a Salesforce data export to Sharepoint. What would be a convenient solution?

Thank you for any help,

Josh :-)