• Seaport Global

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello 

I'm trying to import some lists into a custom object but my version of Salesforce has allowed multiple ID's to be created even if they are different cases, (The Import Wizard just sees duplicates agains the contact/account) when trying to import I get the following error - eventually I will need to do a mass upload of 5000 plus records at a time depending on who the end user will be. 

DUPLICATE_EXTERNAL_ID:Name: more than one record found for external id field: [a0Bw000000wU3P7EAK, a0B0Q0000000bzYUAQ]:Name --
Is there a way to fix the existing problem so that all of the Contact and Account ID's are unique and going forward that all of the ID's are unique so that when importing I don't get the error message. 

Many thanks 
Rebecca
Hello 

I'm trying to import some lists into a custom object but my version of Salesforce has allowed multiple ID's to be created even if they are different cases, (The Import Wizard just sees duplicates agains the contact/account) when trying to import I get the following error - eventually I will need to do a mass upload of 5000 plus records at a time depending on who the end user will be. 

DUPLICATE_EXTERNAL_ID:Name: more than one record found for external id field: [a0Bw000000wU3P7EAK, a0B0Q0000000bzYUAQ]:Name --
Is there a way to fix the existing problem so that all of the Contact and Account ID's are unique and going forward that all of the ID's are unique so that when importing I don't get the error message. 

Many thanks 
Rebecca

Hi All

Can we integrate salesforce with bloomberg to fetch the updated currency exchange values into salesforce.