• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey guys I stuck in problem related to ContentNote or we can say SNOTE.Please help me out. Here is my requirement.
In lightning, whenever I add new note under contact record then the same record is copied or reflected under related list note of its lookup account record. Contact has the lookup of Account so the same note copied to account note. Trigger will only work on the creation of new note under contact.
Highlight - Trigger on note will not be applicable. Its ContentNote object not note object.

Multiple users are getting an error message when trying to save an Opportunity. The message reads "The record you were editing was modified by XYZ user during your edit session". I'm familiar with this error and why it fires when two people are actively editing a record (Collision Detection), but the odd thing is that the other Users were NOT actively editing the same record at the same time. I'm assuming that something in the background is causing this error (Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, etc.), but does anyone know the best way to check this? Is there a way to determine if one of these elements threw the error? Or is there a way to see that user's log history for that time period?

User-added image