• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I seem to be missing something on step 2.

(I completed)  Step 1. Go clone or download the following GitHub repository: https://github.com/alexa/skill-sample-nodejs-salesforce
( I need help with) Step 2. Go to the directory where you downloaded the files and open a command prompt at the skill-sample-nodejs-salesforce/lambda/custom/ directory. Enter the following command to download necessary dependencies that deploy with our Lambda function: npm install 

I am not sure how to go to the directory where I downloaded the files and open a command prompt at the skill-sample-nodejs-salesforce/lambda/custom/ directory. Can someone walk me through this?

We have Email to Case set up and all that works fine, but my users want to be able to reply to these emails, which they can. However, here is where the problems start. On the "Send an Email" screen there is the "Additional To:" field. When I click on the Lookup Icon, I get the "Email Address Lookup"  pop-up window. There is a picklist field on this screen labeled "Show", and the default value is "All Co-workers in Company". In fact, not only is this the default value, it is the ONLY value. I don't want to select a "co-worker", I WANT to select Contacts!  Why can't I see "Contacts" as the "Show:" picklist value? 

I am a developer with admin privs, so is there any way I can:

1) change the behaviour of the Email Address Lookup screen through configuration

2) change the behaviour of the Email Address Lookup screen by enhancement

3) completely replace all of the send email functionality? Roll my own?

4) an App in the App exchange that addresses this problem?

Thanks for any help.

Mike