• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have created a process on Opportunity and based on Conga transaction status I want to update or create contact which is attached to the account and account is attached to opportunity.
Opoortunity --> Account --> contact --> Here I am not able to find the contactID for which I need to update the contact details which I got from conga to opportunity.

Is this possible through process builder?

Thanks,
sri
I need to send a email notification on daily basis based on the 2 custom fields. Can i acheive by using workflow Rules?

Can Anyone suggest me a good solution to perform the requirement.

Thanks in advance

Good Morning all,

I'm new to Apex, I want to know the difference between the following two statements regarding sObjects -
1. List<Account> a = new list<Account>();
2.Account a = new Account();
please explain me the difference.

Thanks in advance,
Harsha Deepthi

Good Morning all,
I'm trying to get familiar with the Sales Cloud, I've a doubt regarding the Order Object - We've Account Name and Contract Name fields on Order object. I just want to know how does Account Name field get generated automatically  if I select Contract Name. [Order has a lookup with Account n Contract]

Can anyone tell me how does this work ?

Thanks in advance,
Harsha Deepthi 

Good Afternoon,

I've 3 objects namely- Doctor, Patient, Doctor-Patient , where Doctor & Patient have a lookup relationship but Doctor-Patient doesn't have any relationship with the 2 objects.

Requirement is that I'e to update/auto-populate the fields of Doctor-Patient fields whenever Patients fields are inserted.

I can't write a Trigger, & workflow will not work for this . HOw can I write a process using Process Builder?

Please help me out with this.

Thanks & Regards,

Harsha Deepthi K.

public class emp {
integer A;

public  emp (string Name,  String Qualification,Integer Age, Date DOB ,Integer Address, Integer pSalary){
        for (A = 0; A>= 1000 ; A++ ) {
            system.debug(A);
        String D = 'Department IT' ;
        system.debug(D);
        }

}

public void ComSal() {
                    Integer vSalary = 15000;
                    abc(vSalary);
                    System.assertEquals(vSalary , 1);
                    system.debug(vSalary);
    }
               public void abc (Integer vSalary){
                    Integer C;
                    integer pSalary;
                    double hCommission;
                    C = vSalary;
                    system.debug(c);
                    if (pSalary >=15000){
                             hCommission = pSalary * .25 ;
                        system.debug(hCommission); }

}

/* public void date today(){
        date.today();
        return date ;
    }*/
}

------

emp em = new emp('Harsh', ' BSc Micro' , 21, 1997-05-26,1234,16000);
em.abc(16000);

I was trying to complete the trailhead challenge to Create a process to replace two workflow rules & following is the error which is getting diplayed - 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PNABGNBH

Please help me with this.

Good Morning all,

I'm new to Apex, I want to know the difference between the following two statements regarding sObjects -
1. List<Account> a = new list<Account>();
2.Account a = new Account();
please explain me the difference.

Thanks in advance,
Harsha Deepthi

Good Morning all,
I'm trying to get familiar with the Sales Cloud, I've a doubt regarding the Order Object - We've Account Name and Contract Name fields on Order object. I just want to know how does Account Name field get generated automatically  if I select Contract Name. [Order has a lookup with Account n Contract]

Can anyone tell me how does this work ?

Thanks in advance,
Harsha Deepthi 
I have 3 objects: Parts, INS Criteria (related to Part via master detail), and Inspection (a log of the inspection data, related to Parts via lookup). How can I show relevant INS Criteria in the Inspection object?

Can I show a parent object's related list somehow? Is there another roundabout approach?  I am using classic (tragically).
Can we do calculations based on one or multiple fields while doing reporting without creating formula field in the object?
Hi All,

I have created a process on Opportunity and based on Conga transaction status I want to update or create contact which is attached to the account and account is attached to opportunity.
Opoortunity --> Account --> contact --> Here I am not able to find the contactID for which I need to update the contact details which I got from conga to opportunity.

Is this possible through process builder?

Thanks,
sri
Hello Everyone,
Help needed on this below situation.
Our Organization has 2 public groups-
  1. All internal users group – This group has all the users in the organization
  2. Private accounts and contacts access group – This group has only few users in it.
*All these users belong to different profiles.
We use a private check box on the accounts which will lock down the related contact and Opportunity when the checkbox is checked true. As per the account sharing settings only the private accounts and contacts public group will be able to access these private accounts.
But as per the situation in the organization we would like to provide access to some of the users from different profiles to view the Name , Email fields and some of the related lists that belong to these Private accounts and as usual they should be able to access all the fields on the normal contacts and accounts. Since every user in the organization will enter data into salesforce.

Please suggest if this is possible through development of any visual force pages or any suggestions would help.

Thank you!!

I need to send a email notification on daily basis based on the 2 custom fields. Can i acheive by using workflow Rules?

Can Anyone suggest me a good solution to perform the requirement.

Thanks in advance

Good Afternoon,

I've 3 objects namely- Doctor, Patient, Doctor-Patient , where Doctor & Patient have a lookup relationship but Doctor-Patient doesn't have any relationship with the 2 objects.

Requirement is that I'e to update/auto-populate the fields of Doctor-Patient fields whenever Patients fields are inserted.

I can't write a Trigger, & workflow will not work for this . HOw can I write a process using Process Builder?

Please help me out with this.

Thanks & Regards,

Harsha Deepthi K.

public class emp {
integer A;

public  emp (string Name,  String Qualification,Integer Age, Date DOB ,Integer Address, Integer pSalary){
        for (A = 0; A>= 1000 ; A++ ) {
            system.debug(A);
        String D = 'Department IT' ;
        system.debug(D);
        }

}

public void ComSal() {
                    Integer vSalary = 15000;
                    abc(vSalary);
                    System.assertEquals(vSalary , 1);
                    system.debug(vSalary);
    }
               public void abc (Integer vSalary){
                    Integer C;
                    integer pSalary;
                    double hCommission;
                    C = vSalary;
                    system.debug(c);
                    if (pSalary >=15000){
                             hCommission = pSalary * .25 ;
                        system.debug(hCommission); }

}

/* public void date today(){
        date.today();
        return date ;
    }*/
}

------

emp em = new emp('Harsh', ' BSc Micro' , 21, 1997-05-26,1234,16000);
em.abc(16000);

I was trying to complete the trailhead challenge to Create a process to replace two workflow rules & following is the error which is getting diplayed - 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PNABGNBH

Please help me with this.