• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
how to access a field present in custom object from opportunity line product?
I have a custom Object USB,there is a field called USBNumber .
I want to access USBNumber field in Opportunity Product?
I need to edit the Opporutunity product related list.
I need to increase the fields shown from 10 -20.
Is there anyway I can access the code of  existing  related list and change the number of fields shown ?
Or  I need to create my own VF page and added the required functionalities???

Hi,I need to increase the number of fields displayed in Opportunity product from 10 to 20.
I have created a VF page and able to add and display more than 10 fields.
My problem is there are some standard buttons like Edit,Delete,Choose price book,sort etc. which I am not able to understand how to incorporate them.
The VF page I created needs to be inserted as VF Page in new section and I am afraid I will lose the related list functionalities and might have some unknown errors.
Any idea how I can edit standard VF page for opportunity product or How to edit existing Realted list of Opportunity product so that I can retain all the functionalities of related list and also its buttons.  

Is there any way I can  increase the number columns displayed in related list from 10  to say 15 using VF or javascript or any other way??
hi,
I am a newbie so forgive if you find my question silly.
i need to write a code to increase the multi line layout field limit from 20 to 30.
i am planning to call VF page.
I am not getting clear idea on how to proceed with the implementation.
I thought of creating a table which will have opportunity line items fields.
The problem is recordvarlist is not supported for oppurtunityline items and if i try to access oppurutnity line items from oppurtunity,the VF page is not visible to select in button and links in oppurtunity product.
Can anyone please help me how i can proceed or any other idea??Any help is appreciated.
thank you so  much in advance.

hi,
I need to connect two junction object.
One is opportunity product and the other junction object is related to my custom object.
Is it possible to connect these two junction objects to each other using VF page/apex??

hi,
I just want to confirm if the limit on fields that can added on multi line layout is 20??
is there anyway I can increase the limit to say 40-50??
any help is appreciated...
how to access a field present in custom object from opportunity line product?
I have a custom Object USB,there is a field called USBNumber .
I want to access USBNumber field in Opportunity Product?
I need to edit the Opporutunity product related list.
I need to increase the fields shown from 10 -20.
Is there anyway I can access the code of  existing  related list and change the number of fields shown ?
Or  I need to create my own VF page and added the required functionalities???

Is there any way I can  increase the number columns displayed in related list from 10  to say 15 using VF or javascript or any other way??
hi,
I need to connect two junction object.
One is opportunity product and the other junction object is related to my custom object.
Is it possible to connect these two junction objects to each other using VF page/apex??

Hi all,

I have a question is it possible to show visualforce page on the page layout when I hit edit button ? My case is I want to show the visualforce page and standar page layout at the same time on page layout in edit mode. Is is possible to do that? Or maybe there is other suggestions for may case would be great.

Thanks

Regards,

Edwin