• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

When i am creating the dashboard component: My Top Accounts and selecting Lightning table(as shown in the screenshot). It is giving me an option to sort using columns and not rows(as demanded in the challenge). Can you help me where am i going wrong? Sort column
I'm currently working on Challenge 3 and am dealing with trying to fix this error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The report 'Open Support Cases' contains records of the incorrect status. Please check the filter.

For the Open Support Cases, I created a Custom Report Type linking Accounts and Cases and have the groupings and fields set up as specified. For the filter, I've tried "Closed equals False" and "Status not equal to Closed" for the Cases, but neither of those worked.

If anyone who has passed this challenge can provide input on what's wrong with this report. It'll be much appreciated.

Open Support Cases Report Screenshot
Hi All,

When i am creating the dashboard component: My Top Accounts and selecting Lightning table(as shown in the screenshot). It is giving me an option to sort using columns and not rows(as demanded in the challenge). Can you help me where am i going wrong? Sort column