• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Esteemed Salesforcians,

I've had quite the adventure with the Reports/Dashboards piece of the above referenced challenge. Just finished re-doing the challenge with a new playground. Now .. the error message instructs I post to this forum. Please tell me I don't have to redo the challenge in yet another playground. -- Humbly, Anet Gambina
Hello Esteemed Salesforcians,

I've had quite the adventure with the Reports/Dashboards piece of the above referenced challenge. Just finished re-doing the challenge with a new playground. Now .. the error message instructs I post to this forum. Please tell me I don't have to redo the challenge in yet another playground. -- Humbly, Anet Gambina
I am working on thge Challenge 3 and I am getting following error message
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Couldn't find a correctly configured grouping of account types called 'Market' in the 'Accounts by Market' report."

Here are the Requirements: Accounts by Market
First, Gabriela needs a breakdown of the account industry distribution between the utility accounts and the newly imported residential accounts. Create a matrix report (called Accounts by Market) that summarizes account types as rows (called Market) and account ratings as columns. Gabriela wants you to use the following account types (with all other types categorized as "Other"):
Utility
Include accounts of types Customer - Direct and Customer - Channel
Residential
Include accounts of type Residential
Gabriela also wants a record count for each account type and account rating. Don’t show details.
Here are the Reports:
User-added image

User-added image