• -33 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
does anyone have latest Advanced administrator or sales cloud dumps ?
Any tips on what to study
Hello

any body having latest winter19 dumps for salesforce certified administrator?

pls let me know.

thanks
sheila 
PD2 certification is it required to complete superbadges and then we need to take Multiple-Choice Exam.
  • September 25, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am completed the Multiple choice questions for Platform Developer 2 as well as the  super badges, can someone help me to understand how do I get the certificate.
Thanks
Hello,

is anyone has written recently salesforce platform developer -1 exam.  I think Salesforce changed the pattern.
Can any please let me know if you have latest dumps.

Thank you.
  • March 01, 2018
Hi, I am planning to attend App Builder certification soon. can anybody help with sending dumps to my email? Email: mouni4jb@gmail.com or any type of info about cerification exam which would help me? please let me know... thanks
Hi All,

I need salesforce app builder certification latest dumps.If any one have please send me to mail vejjusomu123@gmail.com

I don't have any salesforce certification is this right way to write app builder exam? please suggest me.

Thanks,
somu
Hello All,
I am in need of Platform Developer 2 dumps focusing on exam in my next days. Please any one provide MCQ question of PD2 or any references will be appreciated.
Thank you
Hi, I have all latest dumps of  Salesforce exams SPRING 2017 if anyone wants you can mail me at sfdcconsultant25@gmail.com

These are original questions from the certification exam and very useful to pass the exam.

I have all latest dumps of following exams
90% questions come from it

Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (CON 201)
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Platform Developer I
App Builder

Immediately I will send dumps latest one, as-surety which helps you to pass 

I will as surety for all latest dumps
Hi, I have all latest dumps of salesforce for all types of salesforce exams if anyone wants you can mail me at 
sfdcconsultant25@gmail.com

These are original questions from the certification exam and very useful to pass the exam.

I have all latest dumps of following exams

Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (CON 201)
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Platform Developer I
App Builder

Immediately i will sent dumps latest one,which helps you to pass 

I will give you as-surety for all latest dumps
Hi All,

I have plan to write SFDC platform developer 1 certification this week, so anyone please share latest(Summer 17) dumps for the same.
It is very help and urgent to me.

thanks 
bheem
Hello everyone, After 2 months preparation, completing Trailhead exercises, several practice tests, flash cards. I failed my first adm-201 exam today. It is discouraging and the test seemed pretty hard as well. Any suggestions and help on how to get through this exam is much appreciated. Thank you. 
Hi all,
I am Planing for App Builder Certification Exam, Can any one Provide Certification Dumps. 

Thanks & Regards,
Mahesh
I got to know that , Salesforce has recently introduced the Platform Developer 1 certification (DEV450) to replace the Developer (DEV401) certification. All practitioners, with the DEV401 certification, must complete the DEV450 exam during 2016 to retain a Salesforce developer certification.

Is this true as i dnt not got any email from salesforce / webassessvor that if you will not give the DEV450 exam then your DEV401 certifcate will expire ?

Hi all,

Recently I have cleared DEV401 certification. I am looking forward to do advanced certification. I am currently good at basics of salesforce platform. I am not really good in coding part. Is it possible for me to do DEV 501 certification ?

Is it necessary to do AMD 201 before doing 501 ?

Can someone please provide me with a good training on DEV501 or please share if there is any material for that.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Manu
Hi,

I am planning to give salesforce certification of dev401,
Could any one please provide me latest dumps.

Thanks in advance.