• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

I'm tryng to complete Trailhead beginner training and I'm in the module where I have to modify the help menu. However, I cannot continue because the option to add a new resource is disabled.

Am I doing something wrong here?
Thanks.

User-added image
Hi, after changing my productoin password I cannot log into my sandbox. The answer I keep getting is that sandbox uses the productoin password, but if that was true I would bre typing this. So I try to update the sandbox password by selecting 'forgot your password' but I never receive an email to rest the password. So... how do I get SalesForce to sync the sandbox password to my prod password?

Thank you
Hello, 

I'm tryng to complete Trailhead beginner training and I'm in the module where I have to modify the help menu. However, I cannot continue because the option to add a new resource is disabled.

Am I doing something wrong here?
Thanks.

User-added image
Hi, after changing my productoin password I cannot log into my sandbox. The answer I keep getting is that sandbox uses the productoin password, but if that was true I would bre typing this. So I try to update the sandbox password by selecting 'forgot your password' but I never receive an email to rest the password. So... how do I get SalesForce to sync the sandbox password to my prod password?

Thank you