• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We have an urgent need to use code from the latest React Native. I'm able to migrate your SDK to use React Native 0.53.0 for Android, however I am not able to migrate iOS. I am wondering what the timeline might be for you guys to migrate the SDK properly to 0.53.0 for Android / iOS?

Cheers,
James
Presently, I'm trying to work my way through the "React Native" Trailhead.
I've updated my environment to use the latest Android Studio and it even can work with either a VS emulator or Nox.
I also updated the forcedroid npm plugin.

It is no problem to do a forcedroid create.

But when I execute "npm run-script start-windows", npm complains of a missing script.
   * I can, however, get the expected result if I execute "npm start" instead.

However, once I've logged into SFDC within an emulator (it doesn't matter which), the Android application complains "Could not get BatchedBridge, make sure your bundle is packaged correctly".  If I try to reload the page, I get more verbose, but not helpful suggestions.

Then I went to look at, or rather, for, the code, but there is no index.ios,js file, no index.andoid.js file, no app.js file.... in fact, no *.js files in the entire project directory....

Any ideas why I missing things and to fix my environment so I can work through this trailhead?