• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I would like to create a formula text field (X) that is populated with 'TRUE' if another field (Y) is populated. If field Y is not populated, then i want field X to say TRUE.

Does anyone know of a formula please?

Thanks!
Hi,

Would anyone be able to advise how to create a send email button in Lightning? With a default template and 'from' address? I had a custom javascript button in classic and have converted and deployed these buttons in to Lightning but they are not working. Thanks!
I want to create a custom send email button on cases which will have a default 'From' email address and a default template. Is there a code for this that has worked for others that i can simply switch out the template ID and 'from' address?
Hi,
I would like to create a formula text field (X) that is populated with 'TRUE' if another field (Y) is populated. If field Y is not populated, then i want field X to say TRUE.

Does anyone know of a formula please?

Thanks!
I want to create a custom send email button on cases which will have a default 'From' email address and a default template. Is there a code for this that has worked for others that i can simply switch out the template ID and 'from' address?
I added a button to my Opportunities that sends an email with a template and autofilled fields using javascript. However, this button does not appear in lightning since it doesn't support JS. Is there another alternative to replace this button, so I can have a visible button on both classic and lightning?