• Member since 2019
  • A2Z Migrations

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I forgot the password of pst. Sometime before I created pst password for protect my pst folder. How to unlock my pst password
I am trying to move a number of emails from my Thunderbird mail account to Outlook, but don’t know the proper way of a solution. Anyone can help me to switch my multiple data from MBOX to PST file format without any lost data.

Sorry I am afraid there is no official method to import OST file to Outlook 2019. Microsoft which launching Outlook 2019 had added several useful features. This made people to upgrade from older version to newser version of Outlook. However there is no such option to import OST to Outlook 2019 as there was no need for that.
However you can go for alternat solution by using third party application. I would like to suggest you to try Advik OST to PST Converter. This tool has an ability to export Offline OST file to Outlook PST format. The conversion process will preserve the folder heirarchy and maintain the key elemenst of emails as well.
Steps to Convert OST file to PST for Outlook 2019;
  1. Launch Advik OST Converter add OST file.
  2. Select mailbox folders and click Next
  3. Select PST as saving option from the list
  4. Click convert.
Done! This is how you can export OST to PST format. Now import PST file in Outlook 2019 without any error.
I tried every single way to import PST to Office 365 owa account. But I din't find any official solution. Then I tried searching PST to Office 365 Migration in Google. Then I found Advik PST to Office 365 Migration Tool. This is one of the best and easiest solution i ever find for data migration.
Highlighted points which I liked are;
  • User friendly interface
  • Maintain folder hierarchy
  • Preserve Attachment files
  • Import PST to Office 365 without Outlook 
  • Multiple saving options
Steps to import PST to Office 365 acccount;
  • Launch tool and add PST file into the panel
  • Select mailbox folders and click next
  • Select Office 365 as saving option from the list
  • Enter Office 365 login credentials and click Convert
Done! This is how you can import Outlook PST file in Office 365 Online account without any difficulties.
Conversion of  Thunderbird MBOX file to PST format is the best possible solution for users to open MBOX file in Outlook. It is the perfect solution for users to resolve the frequently asking query. MBOX to PST Converter makes all the task easier for users to move their Thunderbird data to Outlook in few seconds.
If you are struggling to import MBOX to Outlook 2013, then use ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter for direct and simple conversion of data. It is an authentic solution by which users can instantly convert MBOX to Outlook PST format. This enables user to import MBOX file to any version of Outlook i.e. Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.

Key Features of MBOX to PST Converter
  • Bulk convert MBOX to PST format.
  • User-friendly Interface of the tool.
  • Complete Conversion from MBOX file to PST.
  • Maintains data integrity and Email formatting.
  • Fully supportable to any MBOX file i.e. Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Eudora, Entourage and many more.
Simple Steps to Convert MBOX to PST File
The entire MBOX to PST Conversion will be done in just 2 simple steps as described below: -
  • Download ZOOK MBOX to PST Converter.
  • Select MBOX File/Folder.
  • Choose Destination location.
  • Press Convert Button.
OST to PST converter is very proficient & faultless software that can allow you to recover single or multiple OST files into PST files with file attachments. The software displays the preview of their recovered OST mailboxes before saving process. It gives 100 percent satisfied result in all corruption situations.

Email Recovery and Conversion Features
  • Easy to Use (User-Friendly GUI)
  • 100 percent secure email migration
  • Trial demo to view the preview all recovered OST Files
  • 30 Days money back guarantee
  • Helpful customer support 24X7
Download the free demo version of DataInfoTools OST to PST Converter. With the free demo version, you can only view the recovered OST emails in PST format. If you want to use shareware version of this software, you can purchase from https://www.datainfotools.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
MBOX to PST Converter Software is a useful tool that lets you convert MBOX files into MS Outlook PST files with full accuracy helps. It provides you with a stop solution for successful conversion of MBOX files into Apple Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird or Power mail in Outlook PST file created importable perform. The utility in such a way that you can MBOX files in almost any situation comes into Outlook PST file added, is that planned to convert, you can easily add as many files as necessary all-at-once.
Visit here for more information: -  http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-mbox-to-pst-converter.html
MBOX and PST are two common but popular email file formats. Email clients like Apple Mail, Thunderbird, Netscape or Windows Live Mail supports MBOX file format and Outlook email clients that supports PST file format. MBOX to PST converter is a software which converts MBOX to PST file format, which is not a easy task for a user or administrator to do it manually. Conversion of Apple Mail MBOX to PST by Software which become much easier for you without having any second thoughts.
Source link:- https://exchangeserverstips.wordpress.com/2013/12/24/steps-to-convert-mbox-file-to-pst-file-manually/
Recoveryfix for MBOX to PST software is developed with an advanced option to browse and add several MBOX folders at a time to perform migration into the desired file format. Few notable features:
  1. Add a Folder Contains MBOX files
  2. Convert several MBOX files into PST, EML and MSG.
  3. Preview Emails with intact Mail Properties
  4. Preview and Export Email Attachments
  5. Easily export MBOX file to Office 365 Account
  6. All Outlook Versions Supported

Read more : http://mboxtooutlook.blogspot.com/2016/12/how-to-migrate-data-from-mbox-to-office-365-platform.html

OR

http://www.recoveryfix.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/
I have question that "How to Export Outlook OST file data to Outlook PST file?" pls suggest me the best tool.
Download the MBOX to PST Converter Software that fast convert the popular email client’s application like- Thunderbird, Spicebird, Applemail, Operamail, Mozillamail Eudora etc. into Outlook PST file and also removes all the error from MBOX file and transfer all its data into EML, HTML, RTF and MSG formats.

For more information visit the link: MBOX to PST Converter Software

Try the MBOX to PST Converter Software which is a reliable tool that transfer the MBOX file of all the popular email client’s application like- Thunderbird, Spicebird, Applemail, Operamail, MozillaMail Eudora etc. into Outlook PST file. This tool is also used to remove all the error from corrupt MBOX file and it safe transfer all its data into EML, HTML, RTF, and MSG formats and save it to user-defined location. This tool is easy to handle and is also compatible with all version of Windows.

To download the demo version visit:
MBOX to PST Converter Software
Try the advance MBOX to PST Converter Software if you are planning to move all your MBOX file data into Outlook environment. This tool easy move all the data from MBOX file and safe transfer it to PST file which is MS Outlook file format. This tool is also useful for those users who want to transfer their MBOX file of email client's application like- AppleMail, OperaMail, Sylpheed, Entourage, Thunderbird, Eudora, Spicebird, etc. into Outlook PST file and if your MBOX file has become corrupt then you can also remove the errors from corrupt MBOX file and save the recover data into EML, MSG, RTF and HTML formats.

For more information visit: MBOX to PST Converter Software

Now it’s simple to Recover OST to PST Emails in MS Outlook 2016 with this smart working OST to PST Converter software that’s fabulously Recover OST emails from corrupt Outlook Offline Storage Table and provides new file format to save OST into PST with all Outlook OST 2016 folders like Journal ,Task ,Calendar ,Notes ,Contacts ,Sent items ,draft ,Outbox ,Appointments ,etc .

Know how this OST to PST Email Converter tool successfully repair & restore OST to PST .

It simply create a platform to Recover OST file emails into MS Outlook and save all recovered OST email data into PST file by making repair of each .OST email into .PST .This Enstella OST to PST Converter tool support all old and latest version of Microsoft Outlook (OST and PST both ) 97,2000,2002,2003,2007,2010,2013,2016.

For more get download of OST to PST Software free demo from this link :-    Recover OST to PST

recoverosttopst
Hi, if you want to access your damaged OST files, then you have to use OST to PST conversion tool. It's based on latest technology and recovers email data from damaged OST file with all email properties. The software fully able to convert all recovered OST files into PST files.

Read more: http://www.outlookost.org
OST to PST Converter Software is an admirable converter tool and easily available in the market. If your OST files corrupted and now want to get back at any cost then use OST to PST Converter Software. It completely fix Exchange Outlook OST file mailbox with you can as well as open OST mailbox data into Outlook formats with multiple formats PST,EML,MSG and HTML file formats.It also support all MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.

For more information visit here:http://www.filesrecoverytool.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html