• 5 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement that ananymous user who doesn't requre login to access a page, fills the details, saves to an object (custom, and it has lookup field  to contact) . For this I have done the below steps
  • Added Domain
  • Created new Site
  • Assigned the created VF page in to the list 'Site Visualforce Pages'
  • Activated the site
  • Gave perrmissions (RWA) to the custom object
But when I click on the page I got the following error
Authorization Required

You must first log in or register before accessing this page.
If you have forgotten your password, click Forgot Password to reset it.
We should directly access to the page without authorize, how can we do this?
Thanks,

I'm struggling with the custom lightning component on this part. I don't have much background coding and am having trouble finding resources to help me achieve coding the lightning component. If someone could help give me some framework code to create a custom lightning component to hold a URL or direct me to a resource that help break this down I'd be very appreciative.

I am developing a Lightning Component based off the tutorial for the Account List Lightning Component. In the Apex Controller, I want to modify the query to only select records related to the currently viewed record. I tried using ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id') but it didn't work. The user would be viewing the details of a particular Event when this code would run. How can I get the current Event record ID in the Apex Controller of a Lightning Component?

Here is the turotial I am referring to:https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/project/slds-lightning-components-workshop/slds-lc-6

Hello Everybody,

I am new in SalesForce. I don't understand what is the difference between the lookup and master-details relationships. Both are one to many relation ship.... and I can't imagine while developing when I should use each.. So, please advice

Thank you,

Sally