• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've just begun the "creating posts, polls, and questions" module on Trailhead. I have progressed to the part where you're supposed to post something via Chatter. However, my issue is that, I'm not able to type anything in the textbox.

I can see the Post, Poll, and Question tabs. Therefore, it doesn't appear to be a layout issue. When I attempt to click in the field my mouse cursor changes to a red "no" symbol and the "post" button is greyed out. This prevents me from typing anything in the field.

I have checked in Setup and Chatter is enabled. I am using the Lightning layout, Summer '17 release, and Google Chrome as my browser.

Any ideas?
I am having issues with Creating  an Apex class that returns Account objects for the Mapping.net concepts challenge.  I am a VB and Javascript programmer and I can't seem to get the syntax right.   
public class AccountUtils {

public static void accountsByState(String st){
       List<String> accts = [SELECT Id, Name FROM Account WHERE billingState = :st];
 }

}
I believe the first part is correct, but I cannot seem to get a return value.  I am confused by the constructors.  I have tried the documentation but I can't get a return value.  Please help.  I need to get this challenge complete.

Hi,  I receive the following error in a test class but have not been able to repeat them in non test running scenarios.

"System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. 
A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301O00000008hM6. 
Contact your administrator for help.: []"

Does anyone know if there could be an issue running flows in test class contexts but not otherwise?

Thanks.