• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working with some Apex test code that calls dfsle.TestUtils.setMock(new dfsle.ESignatureAPIMock()), to enable a mock for web service callouts to DocuSign in the Apex code that is being tested.  That DocuSign mock is in a managed package, so I can't call Test.setMock() to enable the mock.  Additional code has been added in the Apex code that is being tested, that requires another web services mock to handle another web service callout.  Salesforce only allows you to mock a single REST service in a test.  I've seen an example in which a mock will simply call the doInvoke() method on the appropriate mock, but the doInvoke() method call isn't availble in the DocuSign mock in the managed package.  Is there a way that I could programatically enable both mocks in this case?

I'm having trouble on this solution as well.  I'm pretty sure I've completed all of the steps but am getting the
"Could not find a properly routed case. Ensure that you've setup Omni-Channel correctly by following the requirements."
error as well.  The issue I seem to be having is that after changing ownership of the case to the queue "High Priority", I am not getting a notification in the Omni-Channel widget box to accept.  It just says "You have no active requests".  Does anyone have any suggestions?