• developer
  • techworld

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Download FREE demo version this Incredimail Recovery Tool Or Buy Now this software from : http://www.filesrepairtool.com/incredimail-recovery.html
It can recovery emails from IMM and IMH files of IncrediMail accurately and IMB email addresses. Recover all mailbox items are recovered including attachments, emails, images and email properties i.e. To, Cc, Bcc, From, Date, Subject, Time etc. It works on all Windows OS versions like: 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 operating system platforms.
I have a 17GB PST file which seems to be corrupt, I repaired my PST with ScanPST.exe but did not get all my data. Please give suggestion how can I repair my PST file its very important for me. 
Easy to use QuickBooks Repair Tool is capable to handle all the corruption cases and damage cases in QBW files. It can recover each and every piece of details related to services, customers, employees and vendors stored in QBW database.It is strategically designed to support several country-based QuickBooks software versions like USA, UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa, Germany and New Zealand. It also repairs QBW files made in QuickBooks 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2010, 2013, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016 and the latest 2017 version.

Company offer free trial version of QuickBooks Files Repair software, with the help of this free version, user can repair corrupt or inaccessible QuickBooks files.Product link:- http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/quickbooks-repair-tool.html
BKF recovery tool to recover corrupt bkf file and fix the corruption issues like shut down, CRC errors, backup interruptions, registry file corruption, software or hardware malfunctioning, OS malfunction etc - BKF is designed with advance features to help users in recovering lost Exchange backup files. It fixes all sorts of corruption issue in Exchange BKF files and recovers data from them so that user can restore them as required.  See more at: http://www.mozesoft.com/bkf-file-recovery-software.html

Hello,

If you think same question like " How Do I Repair a Corrupted Access Database ", Then don't worry here i present application which is third party Access Database Repair, The software fully supports repair of .MDB and .ACCDB files created with any of the available version of MS Access application. Even password-protected MS Access database files can be easily repaired using this utility.Access database software uses quick algorithm for searching and repairing the corruptions in the corrupted access files and hence is a fast, simple and easy to use access repair software.

With this application you can recovers the single table queries and multiple table queries stored in .mdb databases. Access repairs corrupted access database files corrupted due to unexpected system shutdown, virus attacks. During repairing process a complete scan of all the damaged files is performed to locate and extract the recoverable information.

After complete scanning the files which are recoverable are recovered and copied to the user defined location.Embedded Live Preview technology lets users preview the retrieved data from damaged database files. The offered easy-to-use, self-descriptive, user-friendly GUI makes the entire MS Access database files repair process a much easier task even for novice users.

For download this tool click on :   User-added image
EDB to PST Converter Software is a complete solution for  recovering and extracting exchange mailboxes to Outlook PST files, convert edb to pst instantly. You can now recover mailboxes from mounted EDB files data with this EDB to PST tool. This EDB to PST Conversion software to recover EDB to PST is widely scans the edb file and recovers the entire mailbox listed in a selected EDB file. It can recover emails, contacts, journals, and permanently deleted emails, notes, sent emails, drafted emails, appointments, alarms, and schedules to Outlook PST files. See more information at: https://softcart.wordpress.com/edb-to-pst-converter/

Software Feature:

-> Exchange Recovery tool is developed with highly advanced features & functionalities and let the Exchange public as well as private EDB file migrated into PST, EML, MSG.
   -> Restore deletd mailboxes directly from EDB file.
   -> Migrate damage exchange database to PST mailbox.
   -> Recover exchange mailbox tool easily extract mailbox form exchange with all e-mails elements like - journals, task, contacts, calendars, emails, appointments etc.
   -> Understandable Graphic User Interface.
   -> Provide demo version and full version of the tool.
   -> Supports version MS Outlook (32 and 64 bits): MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 98, 97

EDB to PST converter tool to convert inaccessible edb files to pst files data and migrate single or multiple mailboxes from one live exchange server to another live server and to Office 365 also. This software extracts all mailboxes database from offline mailbox or pst, eml and msg formats and restore them to another live server. It easily fix all exchange server corruption issues like jet error, mailbox deletion, malicious and file size error.

Software's features:
  • Recover corrupt edb files
  • Export deleted mailbox items to pst
  • Extract mailbox attachment
  • Supports extraction of data from HP backup, NTBackup,Symantec and CA ARC Backup
  • Supports UNICODE character recovery also
For more information, visit here...http://www.edbtopstutility.org/
Access Repair Tool to Recover Corrupt Database FileKernel for Access Repair tool is new advance recovery tool that helps you to repair and recover the corrupt, damaged or inaccessible database (MDB and ACCDB) file. With the help of this access recovery tool you can easily recover your database from any sort of corruption. It can easily restore the corrupt tables, indexes, queries and relations. This software is also capable to recover deleted access file. You can also recover the password protected forms or modules.

Features:
  • Repair corrupt ACCDB or MDB database files
  • Restore queries, tables, indexes, and relations
  • It also supports calculated data or linked table
  • Supports Linked tables and calculated data type
  • Recover password protected modules and forms
  • Restores any objects where it is the deleted records or new database

To get more info and download its free demo version visit http://www.accessrepair.recoveryfiles.org/
Are you suffering from the issues of damaged or inaccessible .mdb or .accdb database files? In order to fix these issues, Access File Recovery is compatible software that successfully repairs and recovers both ACCDB and MDB files without data loss. This software is very intelligible recovery utility for repairing corrupt or inaccessible MS Access ACCDB or MDB data files and helps in restoration of all the objects.
Find more details here:- http://www.accessrecoverytool.org/
MS Access is most popular database which is used by several users. The MS Access database corruption may be occurs due to virus attack, improper system shutdown, synchronization problem etc. If your MS Access database fie has been corrupted or damaged and you want to repair it, then try 3rd-party tool, Kernel for Access File Repair Software. It easy repair and recover corrupt access database file make it usable.

Features of MS Access File Repair Tool:
  • Successfully repairs corrupt Access Database MDB or ACCDB database files
  • Repair corrupt multiple access database files at time
  • Repair corrupted, damaged or inaccessible Access file & restore recovered data in its original state
  • This software is easy to use and more reliable
  • It support MS Access 95/97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013 and operating systems Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8
  • Free trial version is also available
To get more details and download trial version of Access database recovery tool visit http://www.accessrepair.recoveryfiles.org/