• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Been banging my head against the wall for a bit on this one.  Given a global picklist that is added to two objects can a SOQL query be constructed such that the query will return a collection of objects A or B where the global picklist on each contains one matching value in the set pair?

Given MultipickList__c is a global picklist on ObjectA and ObjectB :

SELECT Id FROM ObjectA WHERE Multipicklist__c INCLUDES(ObjectB.Multipicklist__c)

Thank you.

David

Been banging my head against the wall for a bit on this one.  Given a global picklist that is added to two objects can a SOQL query be constructed such that the query will return a collection of objects A or B where the global picklist on each contains one matching value in the set pair?

Given MultipickList__c is a global picklist on ObjectA and ObjectB :

SELECT Id FROM ObjectA WHERE Multipicklist__c INCLUDES(ObjectB.Multipicklist__c)

Thank you.

David

I can hear the choirfolk chanting: Visualforce is so stale!  To which I say: Unless you want to actually print your work. (It would be amazing if lightning could print in a useful way.)

I'm working on a Visualforce page that will be included included in a lightning component that will also be used for a printed version of the VF page contents renderd as pdf.   

I've tried every permutation of <apex:slds />, lightningStylesheets="true", applyHtmlTag="false", applyBodyTag="false", renderAs="pdf", and renderAs="advanced_pdf".

I appears that any attempt to render visualforce that includes the SLDS CSS causes Salesforce to puke with "An internal server error has occurred."  I'm not the first to discover this behavior: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums#!/feedtype=SINGLE_QUESTION_SEARCH_RESULT&id=9060G000000Ub1lQAC

I haven't tried embedding the LDS CSS in a static resource because it appears this didn't work for others: https://github.com/salesforce-ux/design-system/issues/341

Does anyone have insight into the best practice to style a Visualforce page to match the SLDS for inclusion in a lightning component and printing?

Thank you,
-Philip